Adamblade19

Mar 23, 2020
Click on grill and use lighter, thats all.

Some little action is about two updates ago, and in this update is some anether action, but not fuck.
Thanks bro .

Another question, I really liked this game style (not the sex part the story part) are there any other +18 game like it storywise

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
^ Aside not playying on a Mac ? Nope
Oh wow, stop being a dick to someone who's actually looking for help!

Has anyone else had this? Any solutions?
Hey, I just downloaded the Mac version from OP, extracted it and started the "Game.app" -- and it works just as expected. Just make sure you wait until Game.app has been fully extracted from the ZIP archive before you try to launch it. It should be ~2.8GB in size after extracting. Oh, btw, I am not on the latest version of macOS, I'm still running High Sierra 10.13.6 -- what version are you on?

ton-on-mac.png

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
How can I make money in a legal way? Doesn't worth it to use stone talisman and silver ore (as a example).
Only fishing is the way? Or selling all talisman? But you need them sometimes.
Look for the red ginseng plant in Stereo park and sell it to Pricia, she will pay you 600 for each plant.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh wow, stop being a dick to someone who's actually looking for help!

Hey, I just downloaded the Mac version from OP, extracted it and started the "Game.app" -- and it works just as expected. Just make sure you wait until Game.app has been fully extracted from the ZIP archive before you try to launch it. It should be ~2.8GB in size after extracting. Oh, btw, I am not on the latest version of macOS, I'm still running High Sierra 10.13.6 -- what version are you on?

View attachment 647885
Either your sarcasm is better than mine or you whining about my post but putting a smiley confused me way too much

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
> Where can I find Madalyn's

Either unfuck your game by not using cheats/mod/hack save or go to her chamber under the church
Excuse me ...
your answer does not contain anything that helps the questioner.
Tell him how he can "unfuck" his game. This would help ....:)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Either your sarcasm is better than mine or you whining about my post but putting a smiley confused me way too much
There's no "I don't like your post" smiley available, so I thought the "sad" one will suffice. And there was no sarcasm in my last reply to your message. I usually don't mind your salty comments, but sending someone who asked for help to get this game running on a Mac an unhelpful and therefore unnecessary comment is just... unnecessary. That's why I asked you to stop being a dick to people who actually want some help!

The problem he describes has been mentioned before, but only once, and I don't think there was ever an actual answer to this problem. So any "Hey, why not use the search function?" comment wouldn't have helped, so I tried to being nice and helpful.

Got any problems with that?

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
Excuse me ...
your answer does not contain anything that helps the questioner.
Tell him how he can "unfuck" his game. This would help ....:)
Having the same issue. No mods or cheats being used. I go to the chamber and she isn’t there.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Having the same issue. No mods or cheats being used. I go to the chamber and she isn’t there.
Which version did you start playing this game in? v21022? v25032? or which ?
I guess you didn't start with 32051.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
her chamber in on the bottom left of the screen, not the same room as the altar.
Yes. She’s not in this room, and also in no other room .... if you started with v21022 or older, and didn't start new over again.
This has nothing to do with mod, hack or changing the money variable. Just changing the money variable does not result in mistakes in the course of the game. I check this. it is so.

Sep 27, 2019
Treasure of Nadia is soon going to go online, in a browser based form, that can be played on any platform which has a decent HTML5 compliant browser. No need for downloads or regular updates under such circumstances. Playable on any device, using any OS, anywhere, provided you have a modern enough kit and sufficient bandwidth. The online version of the game would, of course, be fenced behind a paywall so that only bona fide NLT supporters, with Patreon accounts, could take advantage of ToN online.

Hopefully the traditional installer/compressed file versions/updates of the game would continue to be available for download for the duration, which is the way I want to enjoy ToN, and that the browser based version won't lead to NLT phasing out future downloadable versions of the game (and future games) but who knows? :cautious:

(I am a legitimate paying NLT supporter but wouldn't want to play ToN online.)

What'cha reckon? :unsure:

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Treasure of Nadia is soon going to go online [...]
Personally I don't like browser-based games, but I can see why NLT is going this way. I'm currently a supporter on Patreon, but if ToN becomes a browser-only game, I'll immediately stop my support.

Last edited:
Reactions: fffffffffffk
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes