44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me how many percent of the game now?
Again I will post this. This was posted a couple weeks ago.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 32 05 1

32 = Percentage completion of the update version.
05 = Month of release. (May)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.

Reactions: oCATo and Johnkst

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
NO NEED TO POST THIS IN BOLD LETTERS. BOLD MEANS SHOUTING. LIKE UPPERCASE LETTERS DO. AND THERE'S NO NEED FOR SHOUTING, BECAUSE THOSE PRICKS WILL KEEP ASKING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! EVEN IF YOU PIN THIS POST. OR PRINT IT ON THEIR FOREHEAD, THEY WON'T JUST NOT READ IT!

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
I am sorry if my frustration is getting to you. I feel like grabbing them by the throat, and stuffing the message in their mouth. I have posted something similar to this at least six times in this forum. Like I said, it is posted every two weeks.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I am sorry if my frustration is getting to you. I feel like grabbing them by the throat, and stuffing the message in their mouth. I have posted something similar to this at least six times in this forum. Like I said, it is posted every two weeks.
Hehe... No need to be sorry, I feel you, and most of my comments here are salty AF, too. But I've given up basically, every time I get here I'll just add another 20-30 ppl. who ask the same questions over and over again to my "ignore user" list (330+ users and growing...). Only a few here do have new questions or problems, or want to discuss the game.

custal

Apr 17, 2020
The point is, most people do not bother to browse back to find out whether their question has been asked and answered before. They obviously don't even scroll back up on the same page...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
unfortunately bringing this up again:
...Still New to all this gaming stuff and i have asked earlier about a few thing on installs, errors so may not have room to talk.

Seems like a lot people here are too damn lazy to play the game and don't want to look for stuff on their own to get to next item or scene. PLAY the game more than 2 minutes and if get stuck then ask questions.

If all you want is to see the sex scenes down load the update unzip them and the watch the video clips. If you have problem with down loading and getting the game to install that is one thing. but some of the seasoned gamers answer the same f-ing questions every update. Take some time and read this thread from the beginning. oh quit bitching about how the game is progressing, the updates come out on a regular basis better than other games and this game is far better than the other games out there.

If you dont like the hot looking women play some other game. If any of them were real and knocked on my door, I would not kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers.

And how many time have I seen someone get a new freaking computer or lost a hard drive and want the saved games so they don't have to play from the beginning. oh then ask where to put the file i bet it is in this thread 50 times or more.

OK off my soap box once again, for now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
.... snip
THEY WON'T JUST NOT READ IT!
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
My eyes are bleeding now
.... snip
Take some time and read this thread
..... snip
Lol ?
Does anyone know if there is any way to translate it into Spanish? Thank you
Either nope or find the script with the text in it, decrypt it, then edit it in something like Notepad++ then re-encrypt it and try to load it in game. Then wallow in despair when the game crashes so hard your HDD formats itself out of spite at your attempt

• Wow
Reactions: aquiles65

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
It's been a week already hmm when the
latest patch updated.Androidd version gonna update when...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is teher any kamasutra page for jessica ingame atm ? managed to reach 50% but havent seen any of those
Gotta congratulate you for being ~3 months ahead of the dev in % done. GJ
It's been a week already hmm when the
latest patch updated.Androidd version gonna update when...
There's at least 3 posts of Android update around the thread, on top of the OP having all the links

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
* Help *

I cant see pricia go to squallmart she's still stuck in the parlor, even though my soul crystal says "Is Pricia at the parlor...... must've gone shopping."

what do i do?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Is teher any kamasutra page for jessica ingame atm ? managed to reach 50% but havent seen any of those
even if you make it 100% you will not get anything more than 32% ot maybe you make it yourself and add it to game

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Guys, can you tell me how to use a save file? Where to put it in? :)
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: Dilusha
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes