sgtJanHert

Mar 24, 2020
The Soul Crystal is saying "Find red ginseng, phillweed and a maca pland and give it to Emily who is waiting at your house."
I've got the plants, but whatever i do, there's no Emily in my house, she is still at the store.
Have i missed a step?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone tell me how many percent of the game now?
32% first number of version

Could Anissa Kate (real girl) be the model for Naomi (dream girl)?

(If not then a damn good if not uncanny lookie-likie, one for the other, in my opinion. :p

View attachment 646712

Spooky. :eek:
I mean yes. Bud Naomi's face looks little masculine, also Naomi is still more sexy for me.

The Soul Crystal is saying "Find red ginseng, phillweed and a maca pland and give it to Emily who is waiting at your house."
I've got the plants, but whatever i do, there's no Emily in my house, she is still at the store.
Have i missed a step?
Were you use cheats or mods? If yes, you broake your game.

sgtJanHert

Mar 24, 2020
Were you use cheats or mods? If yes, you broake your game.
Nope, just the default game, no mods or cheats. I like the game as it is :)
In the store, Emily is still asking for Alia to help out. Wich is weird because i already had the conversation with Sam and made the concreet.

Om Dhar

Jun 9, 2017
When im going to the lighthouse to blow up the basement wall i cannot find any basic container to make rock bomb . The last one i used of rat trap and after that i cannot find any more .

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nope, just the default game, no mods or cheats. I like the game as it is :)
In the store, Emily is still asking for Alia to help out. Wich is weird because i already had the conversation with Sam and made the concreet.
I play it again now only Emily+Alia part, but i have no problem. There was scene with them in front of mall. Try reload game and play again. Im just go to mall talk with Emily, library talk with Diana, cave talk with Clare + dig meterial and plants + made concrete , Estero island talk to Sam, in front of mall talk to Emily and MC home.

When im going to the lighthouse to blow up the basement wall i cannot find any basic container to make rock bomb . The last one i used of rat trap and after that i cannot find any more .
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v32051-nlt-media.38582/post-3325369

Sep 27, 2019
Maybe Asa Akira in some angle, same eyes, some cheek,...
Good call! Arched eyebrows, oblique eyes, biggish boobs although slimmer and a bit younger than Pricia.

20dae5920f7510583658a226b03ec3f7.jpg

I reckon Asa is a pretty good match for Pricia IRL.

Well done!

One more before I go... I nominate Kimber Day as a real life equivalent for Treasure of Nadia's Emily.

Kimber_Day-169316.2.jpg

That's me done for the day!

Over and out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Adamblade19

Mar 23, 2020
I know it may seem stupid but I am stuck at the part where you need the ashes from the grill. I don't know how to take it. I guess I need a container or something but I can't find any( the one near the grill was taken for a bomb earlier) I guess I may have missed a container or my whole theory is wrong. A little help please?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I know it may seem stupid but I am stuck at the part where you need the ashes from the grill. I don't know how to take it. I guess I need a container or something but I can't find any( the one near the grill was taken for a bomb earlier) I guess I may have missed a container or my whole theory is wrong. A little help please?
Click on grill and use lighter, thats all.

can someone spoil me when we can have sex with that nun
Some little action is about two updates ago, and in this update is some anether action, but not fuck.

Reactions: Adamblade19
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes