Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I love the game, except one nagging issue. The game will not let me catch a 600 lbs Hammerhead. 950lbs Marlin, NP. 1800 lbs Great White, NP. 600 lbs Hammerhead; forgetaboutit. 592 sure, 585 sure why not, but 600 no way. Lately the game hasn't even given me an opportunity to catch a large hammerhead. So annoyed.
LOL, as soon as I complained, I caught the darn Hammerhead. 604.51. LOL

Reactions: Henry73au

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I love the game, except one nagging issue. The game will not let me catch a 600 lbs Hammerhead. 950lbs Marlin, NP. 1800 lbs Great White, NP. 600 lbs Hammerhead; forgetaboutit. 592 sure, 585 sure why not, but 600 no way. Lately the game hasn't even given me an opportunity to catch a large hammerhead. So annoyed.
TON Fish.jpg

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
im guessing the new android version is gonna come with the next update to the game then?
Someone already left a link earlier in this thread, there was also an Android version. But I don't understand Android versions, so I don't know if it's a recent version or not.

Edit
Here is this post
Hi Guys. Android ver. 32051 Full: Added mega link: MEGA

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have the same issue. Only part I have left of the update that I can't complete. I go into her Chamber but she is not there
Have you given her the Perate Diary yet?
If not, make sure you take it.
Someone wrote that the problem may be related to the bowls, go through all the locations and light them all.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
A fool and his money are easily parted and his computer even more easily hacked. Better to be safe than sorry online and in real life and if anybody reading these words ever meets a girl like Naomi, in the real world, for the love of God wear a condom! And don't catch feelings for her either or you will end up brokenhearted, fucked over and crushed. :cry: I speak from experience. If you get yourself perished over a Naomi you can't say now that nobody warned you. :eek:
Well said.

But apart from that, almost a month ago, I had a feeling that I had seen this Naomi somewhere before. So, I came here and asked. Someone did put name to the face; Annie or something. Anyway, anyone wanting to know could just go 200 pages back in this thread.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v32051] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (330 MB): - - MEGA - -
O kind uploader :), can you please upload compressed "update only" files too?:). Already progress so far in the game using compressed one.-_-. Thank you

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
I lit 7 torches but I can't get into the room with the cursed shovel, it prompts me to use an item but none of the items in my inventory open the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I lit 7 torches but I can't get into the room with the cursed shovel, it prompts me to use an item but none of the items in my inventory open the door.
You gotta pickaxe the column(s) on the right and/or do the ultra-mad-epic puzzle right next to them with the rolling stone
Where can I find Madalyn's
Either unfuck your game by not using cheats/mod/hack save or go to her chamber under the church

tr0lor0

Apr 17, 2020
How can I make money in a legal way? Doesn't worth it to use stone talisman and silver ore (as a example).
Only fishing is the way? Or selling all talisman? But you need them sometimes.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How can I make money in a legal way? Doesn't worth it to use stone talisman and silver ore (as a example).
Only fishing is the way? Or selling all talisman? But you need them sometimes.
Usually by talismans. Fishing si limited and you can earn few money. You can sell plants to Pricia, in some part of game it's best way to make money.
Ther are two situations to easy earn. There is woman on beach who want talisman, you can dismiss her first offer and she give you much money. The same Clare with totem in cave.
But theres no reason to make big money by small pieces, if you need expensive things game give you chance to earn it (more expensive talismans, plats, maybe fish,...)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes