Sep 27, 2019
^ Plot twist : it's either a dickpick or some random 80+ granny
Most likely some bozo trying to drum up business for his website, webcam girlfriend, or harvest credit card numbers from dopes led astray by tinglings in their dingalings. ;) If the granny looks like Madalyn however... well... hmm....

Last edited:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Guys. Android ver. 32051 Full: Added mega link: MEGA
Thanks (y)

One question, though (and I hate looking into a gift horse's mouth): why does the app require access to photo camera and to geolocalization services? At least it did to me when I first run it.
Just wondering....

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Thanks (y)

One question, though (and I hate looking into a gift horse's mouth): why does the app require access to photo camera and to geolocalization services? At least it did to me when I first run it.
Just wondering....
Just deny it.

Reactions: truerty
Sep 27, 2019
Agreed.

This private messaging business seems a bit fishy to me anyway. Ever heard of the word "trojan"?
A fool and his money are easily parted and his computer even more easily hacked. Better to be safe than sorry online and in real life and if anybody reading these words ever meets a girl like Naomi, in the real world, for the love of God wear a condom! And don't catch feelings for her either or you will end up brokenhearted, fucked over and crushed. :cry: I speak from experience. If you get yourself perished over a Naomi you can't say now that nobody warned you. :eek:

Reactions: odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
A fool and his money are easily parted and his computer even more easily hacked. Better to be safe than sorry online and in real life and if anybody reading these words ever meets a girl like Naomi, in the real world, for the love of God wear a condom! And don't catch feelings for her either or you will end up brokenhearted, fucked over and crushed. :cry: I speak from experience. If you get yourself perished over a Naomi you can't say now that nobody warned you. :eek:
its a one hundred percent road to HIV

srandeczka

Apr 19, 2020
Frankly speaking I don't understand these delights over Naomi. In this game I prefer characters with smaller 'boobs' like Emily, Diana, Kaley or Alia. And for me the best is Sofia but probably she'll be also the last when it comes to any intimacy relations.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
no bro i meant the recipe for pirate shovel, do update that.. the last part in the pdf
Ok, I figured it out, I didn't see this page. What does this shovel do?
But these are still different shovels:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Pirate shovel is new in v32051. If I remember correctly, it is just even faster digging for now.

Swift shovel was available as early as v19021.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ok, I figured it out, I didn't see this page. What does this shovel do?
But these are still different shovels:
pirate is faster than swift.. makes silver the rare instead of jade ;)
was not there in the v32 walkthrough pdf.. but you can craft it in this update, so thought of pointing it out :D

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes