Sep 27, 2019
Frankly speaking I don't understand these delights over Naomi. In this game I prefer characters with smaller 'boobs' like Emily, Diana, Kaley or Alia. And for me the best is Sofia but probably she'll be also the last when it comes to any intimacy relations.
Many men can't help but be attracted to women with hourglass figures like Naomi. It's a primitive instinctive reaction in many a male, myself included, which relates to the reproductive drive and can't usually be overridden. Why? Because big boobs, big butts, slim waists, curvy figures, good complexions, smooth clear skins, regular features, copious quantities of long lustrous hair all indicate reproductive fitness in the human female; women who own physical characteristics like that are very likely to be healthy, well-nourished, fertile and impregnatable as well as able-bodied and strong enough to give birth to babies and raise them to adolescence successfully. Presented with a such a woman the prehistoric caveman still resident in us recognises all of the foregoing, without need of conscious thought, and usually compels us to be attracted and responsive to such females.

(The way that Naomi has wrapped the MC around her little finger is a good fictional example.)

If the women of ToN were real it would be Diana (slim, chaste, intellectual, bookish, witty, independent, trustworthy and sweet) who I would be most compatible with for friendship/relationship but Naomi (voluptuous, loose, thoughtless, instinctive, witless, unreliable and promiscuous) who I would most want to get jiggy with. Can't help myself. I'm just hard-wired that way and there's nothing I can do about it even though I understand the perverse psychology driving me to behave like that completely. And this is why so many people flocked to the guy claiming to have found a real Naomi and offering to introduce them to her privately and rather suspiciously. Hopefully none of these suckers will end up scammed.

It's also why, secretly, women rule the world. ;)

(If it wasn't for the Covid-19 lockdown I wouldn't be writing shit like this and can't wait until it's over and I'm free.)

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
WOW Harpocrates. Where did the psychology lesson come from. Like you said, "too much time on your hands".
I never approached a game like this. I just watch the scenes unfold, and appreciate the beauties that are rendered.
Good luck and keep on analyzing the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Many men can't help but be attracted to women with hourglass figures like Naomi. It's an primitive instinctive reaction in many a male, myself included, which relates to the reproductive drive and can't usually be overridden. Why? Because big boobs, big butts, slim waists, curvy figures, good complexions, smooth clear skins, regular features, copious quantities of long lustrous hair all indicate reproductive fitness in the human female; women who own physical characteristics like that are very likely to be healthy, well-nourished, fertile and impregnatable as well as able-bodied and strong enough to give birth to babies and raise them to adolescence successfully. Presented with a such a woman the prehistoric caveman still resident in us recognises all of the foregoing, without need of conscious thought, and usually compels us to be attracted and responsive to such females.

(The way that Naomi has wrapped the MC around her little finger is a good fictional example.)

If the women of ToN were real it would be Diana (slim, intellectual, bookish, witty, independent, trustworthy and sweet) who I would be most compatible with for friendship/relationship but Naomi (voluptuous, thoughtless, instinctive, witless, unreliable, slutty and promiscuous) who I would most want to get jiggy with. Can't help myself. I'm just hard-wired that way and there's nothing I can do about it even though I understand the perverse psychology driving me to behave like that completely and why so many people flocked to the guy claiming to have found a real Naomi and offering to introduce them to her privately and in my view rather suspiciously. Hopefully none of these suckers will end up scammed.

This is why, secretly, women rule the world. ;)

(If it wasn't for the Covid-19 lockdown I wouldn't be writing shit like this and can't wait until it's over and I'm free.)
I gave you a thumbs up but wanted to send a :D. Yup, women rule the world ... it's alright by me. (I see Amazons on an island and me ... there with them .... of course it's only me!). :)

Sep 27, 2019
WOW Harpocrates. Where did the psychology lesson come from. Like you said, "too much time on your hands".
I never approached a game like this. I just watch the scenes unfold, and appreciate the beauties that are rendered.
Good luck and keep on analyzing the scenes.
I used to laugh at Trekkies, Lord of the Ringers and Harry Potter groupies and such like nattering on about characters (as if they were real), analysing plots, dressing up for fantasy conventions and fan events, and even learning to speak Elven or Klingon or whatever. Get a life, I used to think to myself. If you had better things to do you wouldn't be so daft. And yet now, after only five weeks of solitary confinement thanks to coronavirus, only able to communicate with girlfriend, family and friends electronically, I'm doing exactly the same thing with Treasure of Nadia! Who would have thunk it? At least I won't be tempted to stoop to cosplay since almost all ToN characters are female and dressing up in drag just ain't my bag, man. I reckon NLT must have a PhD in psychology himself because he knows just what buttons to press and when in order to provoke a reaction. The work his studio produces is not only beautiful, which was the thing that hooked me initially, but extremely clever too. Sadly, as I know you have noticed personally, too many people fail to play the game well enough to really take in its beauty, cleverness, humour and wit properly which is such a pity considering what a herculean effort its creator must make, pretty much continuously, in order to produce such quality, in such quantity, so dependably and reliably. :D

I really love the game and not only for its sexy. (y)

However I think I have contracted cabin fever and may well be taking lessons in Vulcan online before too long. (n)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
I gave you a thumbs up but wanted to send a :D. Yup, women rule the world ... it's alright by me. (I see Amazons on an island and me ... there with them .... of course it's only me!). :)
Women rule the world alright. It's nature; Darwinism in action. Women are more evolved than us: Adam was only the alpha version, it was Eve who was the omega. Good luck on your island. Amazons can be pretty demanding mistresses I believe, or so I have read in the histories, but at least when you pass away and stop being stiff for a horde of over-sexed demanding warrior maids your stiff will have a broad smile, if not a grin, on its face! :D

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Many men can't help but be attracted to women with hourglass figures like Naomi. It's an primitive instinctive reaction in many a male, myself included, which relates to the reproductive drive and can't usually be overridden. Why? Because big boobs, big butts, slim waists, curvy figures, good complexions, smooth clear skins, regular features, copious quantities of long lustrous hair all indicate reproductive fitness in the human female; women who own physical characteristics like that are very likely to be healthy, well-nourished, fertile and impregnatable as well as able-bodied and strong enough to give birth to babies and raise them to adolescence successfully. Presented with a such a woman the prehistoric caveman still resident in us recognises all of the foregoing, without need of conscious thought, and usually compels us to be attracted and responsive to such females.

If the women of ToN were real it would be Diana (slim, intellectual, bookish, witty, independent, trustworthy and sweet) who I would be most compatible with for friendship/relationship but Naomi (voluptuous, thoughtless, instinctive, witless, unreliable, slutty and promiscuous) who I would most want to get jiggy with. Can't help myself. I'm just hard-wired that way and there's nothing I can do about it even though I understand the perverse psychology driving me to behave like that completely and why so many people flocked to the guy claiming to have found a real Naomi and offering to introduce them to her privately and in my view rather suspiciously. Hopefully none of these suckers will end up scammed.

This is why, secretly, women rule the world. ;)

That explains a lot in this thread :unsure:

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
you might find it amusing in this lock down, and nothing else to think about. that there is now a "secret cult" happening with trekkies... im a ren fest guy. i make hand crafted stuff, and sell at the various faires... there is now a group of trekkies that come to the ren faires and pretend to be studying us, as we pretend to be from the 12th century... it can all get rather confusing and silly...

Reactions: Wyrme

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I love the game, except one nagging issue. The game will not let me catch a 600 lbs Hammerhead. 950lbs Marlin, NP. 1800 lbs Great White, NP. 600 lbs Hammerhead; forgetaboutit. 592 sure, 585 sure why not, but 600 no way. Lately the game hasn't even given me an opportunity to catch a large hammerhead. So annoyed.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well duh! ;)
I'm well aware you can deny permissions, my point was why does it ask for them in the first place.

Anyway, peace.....
I didn't understand your question. Well I'll say that some "translation tools" do that by default and if not checked they might even add undesired features.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I'm stuck at 29%, hint is to buy something from store but there's nothing, I bought Jessica's new outfit already.
well if when you enter store no scene start then your save is broken due use of patch/MOD you can use mine if want save file 8 is at 30% befor store event

Reactions: HyperTsunaz

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
you might find it amusing in this lock down, and nothing else to think about. that there is now a "secret cult" happening with trekkies... im a ren fest guy. i make hand crafted stuff, and sell at the various faires... there is now a group of trekkies that come to the ren faires and pretend to be studying us, as we pretend to be from the 12th century... it can all get rather confusing and silly...
That has to do what with this game exactly ?

thisguysatotaln00b

Feb 27, 2020
hey i tried updating, must have done something wrong. when I try to go to full mast backroom, there is a loading screen, and it says failed to find the png file for it. any tips?

thisguysatotaln00b

Feb 27, 2020
hey i tried updating, must have done something wrong. when I try to go to full mast backroom, there is a loading screen, and it says failed to find the png file for it. any tips?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes