odino

Aug 14, 2017
100% savegame?
here save file from 4%-32% file 10 is update 32051 finished hope none ask for save again

and i dont had any bugs so stop using mod or patch thos who keep asking for stone talisman or got stuck

and ignore file 1 it was from someone else i add it to my list befor its broken hehe lol 46% thats a joke
and to found hidden items you need to follow roach its advice from guy standing near truck at mall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
someone should really remove the out dated , pointless and abandoned cheat mod and put a full save link there ...... just saying

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I am pretty mind boggled that some people don't know who Janet and Kaley are to the MC....

Lavanderlily07

Apr 11, 2020
I'm fairly new to downloading games like this and I really really enjoy it. I'm at 21% of the game but what does below mean?
do you guys have the update already?

here are my questions:

1. I tried the incest patch, how do I know it works?
2. why do I read others having completed 48% of the game? I believe I have downloaded the latest version and now has finished playing but only have 21% completed.
3. if an update is available, how do I update the game version that I have?

sorry guys please be patient, I'm really new to this. I really love the game, I fingered myself to scenes with Alia and Naomi.

thank you in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 6.59.02 PM.png

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh, poor Evie! Just let your hair down and cry on my shoulder. I know, Darlin', I know. You'll never be "just a side character" to ME, Luv. You just want to be a REAL girl. (It's a common theme.) As soon as I finish this business (and the Gov lifts the stay-at-home), I promise we'll go on a quest to make you real.

Uh, it doesn't involve human sacrifice or blood-letting, does it?

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
How I can find the page in this update? :(
Also, I can't solve the snack puzzle!?
snake and explosive rock is for future and last page is in stair right of snake under a tree key is south of snake check near wall of cave at south for white sand you need to use pickaxe on cracked earth there
for dolomite in map that clare stop spike trap need to use pickaxe on cracked earth near west spike

Reactions: smh24020

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I'm fairly new to downloading games like this and I really really enjoy it. I'm at 21% of the game but what does below mean?
do you guys have the update already?

here are my questions:

1. I tried the incest patch, how do I know it works?
2. why do I read others having completed 48% of the game? I believe I have downloaded the latest version and now has finished playing but only have 21% completed.
3. if an update is available, how do I update the game version that I have?

sorry guys please be patient, I'm really new to this. I really love the game, I fingered myself to scenes with Alia and Naomi.

thank you in advance!

View attachment 641753
max is 32% and you get % for doing booty call too and getting dress from mall
and better dont use any mod or patch if dont want to get stucked like others theres limit for money and talisman you can have so alot go pass limits or using patch and complain about getting stuck or got a bug

Reactions: Lavanderlily07

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am pretty mind boggled that some people don't know who Janet and Kaley are to the MC....
There aren't many that I have seen who find it difficult to imagine, but I personally like the idea of them not being related, there are already FAR too many games with that tag focused on completely, with other depravities added in for good measure.
Why people specifically look for incest and bestiality are just beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
for update 34 key you need to feed peacok peanot and bring it to library key appear left of screen there near tree
you can found bird in map you go with kyake or walk left from tiger screen
here 3 pic for this update guide
save for 4%-32%(100% for this update) in page 495
and fly ash was from last update in bar keep going up its in BBQ that unlit torch shaped thing
umm and i dont know how spoiler thing works thos who can do it and are MOD edit this pic as spoiler thank you

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

untitled2.png
after you turn on torch 7 you can pickup cursed shovel from church basment where madalyn live right room
Untitled3.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes