yaaboikkg

Mar 11, 2019
Where is Madalyn suppose to be? i cant unlock the door near the fires it says "i dont think so" when i use the key 1588934001467.png

yaaboikkg

Mar 11, 2019
here save file from 4%-32% file 10 is update 32051 finished hope none ask for save again

and i dont had any bugs so stop using mod or patch thos who keep asking for stone talisman or got stuck

and ignore file 1 it was from someone else i add it to my list befor its broken hehe lol 46% thats a joke
and to found hidden items you need to follow roach its advice from guy standing near truck at mall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I followed all that, but when i load the last save that has "33" hours it says i have only completed 28% but apparently the latest save

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I followed all that, but when i load the last save that has "33" hours it says i have only completed 28% but apparently the latest save
if you copy saves in "User Data", not all time this shows to beginning the correct %. Load this in game and save again. After this you can see the correct %.
A other way to see, it this is the end file with 32 %, look, you have in inventory the red "pirate shovel".

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
can anyone give me a save file for v32051?,i lost my saves when i formated my pc
why would format your pc.. without backup and specifically remember to ask in this very thread for save.. just use search function

unknown newcomer

Aug 6, 2019
Hi all, only recently started playing this game and have been enjoying it so far, however, just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to the Kaley masturbation scene when Janet goes to run errands? I have been following the walkthrough to go to Janet's house after speaking to Ash at the doctors before going to the Church but I only find Janet in her room and Kaley in the pool. Wondering if someone might be able to help, or point me to something I might be doing wrong? Thanks

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Hi all, only recently started playing this game and have been enjoying it so far, however, just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get to the Kaley masturbation scene when Janet goes to run errands? I have been following the walkthrough to go to Janet's house after speaking to Ash at the doctors before going to the Church but I only find Janet in her room and Kaley in the pool. Wondering if someone might be able to help, or point me to something I might be doing wrong? Thanks
There's a walkthrough on the first page of this thread.

kentry

Jun 8, 2019
Can someone help me update the game from the previous version? I want to update without losing all the progress I had before.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't lose progress between builds since your save isn't in the game's folder (reading OP 101). The only thing you can do when updating is screw yourself with wonky stability/random bugs no1 else has/crashing when the game says lolnope/make us laugh at you for failing at basic copy/pasting 1 folder into another .....

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone help me update the game from the previous version? I want to update without losing all the progress I had before.
Just download and unpack. Save files are located in Users AppData folder and theres no impact to them.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
just a quick question, I'm 31% out of 32%. is that because I have yet to catch the last fish on the list?

Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the heads up.
Select soul crystal and check what are you short off.At the bottom of that page you can check how many items or actions you miss to complete particular progress factor.It is usually the kamasutra page, for this update you have to find quite hidden chest and chest key, but watch this link from 13:45 to 14:15 for both things.

Reactions: Henry73au

Sciny

Apr 4, 2020
just a quick question, I'm 31% out of 32%. is that because I have yet to catch the last fish on the list?
Did you made all the booty calls? I have found that you need to call all the girls that you have booty call on to have 32%

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry to maybe ask a question that may have been answered before - How do I get the viper into the barrel? Walkthrough is not helpful on this...
Thanks!
First move the stone marked (1) down, then the stone marked (2) to the left. As shown in the walkthrough.
Then go all the way to the left, then all the way to the right, then all the way down, and then all the way to the left.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes