oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It’s the latest update from May 3rd. Guess I’ll redownload and see if that works.
Edit: loaded the game to check version and it is .32051
If not work ...
PC: Save all "Default-xx-files" of "User Data"
from \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data,
- delete all in "User Data", "User Data" need to be empty,
- delete your game 32051,
- reload newest version 32051
- start the game 32051,
- copy the "default files" back to "User Data".
or use the saves from odino:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v32051-nlt-media.38582/post-3413752
or start a new game.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
err.. I make so much money (by cheat) then the talisman dont spawn. i cant get the Jade talisman. so that i cant move on the story
If you've cheated for money, no more need for talismans to sell them, right? So, why bother?

Oh, you need talismans for recipes? Damn, you should have thought of that BEFORE you cheated. Now your game is broken. Nothing you can do. Except delete your save game and start from the beginning (without the cheat mod and without any other cheats).

Reactions: Henry73au and 44Tom

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If there's no hard max $ anymore, yes he's fucked. If there's still a cap, just buy everything and sell all the junk. In any case, we can lol at him

Reactions: Henry73au

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does the cheat mod work with the new version? Says it hasnt been updated since february
If you're trolling -- nice one!
If you meant this seriously -- I'm not even allowed to say out loud (or write it down) what I'm thinking about who or what you are...

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Either your download got screwed or you're playing the compressed version, in both cases try re-downloading and unzip it again (preferably not the compressed)

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Sigh...no compressed update only files... there goes all the hard work to upgrade the house until version .30xxxx . Oh well 68% maybe about 17 months from now...will check this thread at the end of 2021 then.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
err.. I make so much money (by cheat) then the talisman dont spawn. i cant get the Jade talisman. so that i cant move on the story
? ? ? ?
How did you get the money?
You obviously did something wrong.
Because: Changing the Varialbe 2 in the save (which contains the money) has no influence on the gameplay. And don't make mistakes and don't block anything.
Need you help by cheating ? :) :) :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Does the cheat mod work with the new version? Says it hasnt been updated since february
No. this not work. And you not need, if you like more money:
Edit the variable 2 in a save, and you have.
This not give faults and give no problems.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If you've cheated for money, no more need for talismans to sell them, right?
Yes. You're right.
I have 32% and never sold a talisman. and never caught a fish.

theMickey , you need learn to help peoples, like more money and have peroblems with cheat.
being upset and scolding doesn't help.

• Angry
Reactions: PokeyPoke

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just played this for the first time and it''s fucking outstanding! One question though.

I know for Lust Epidemic, NLT was updating the game twice a month at the beginning and end of the month. Is that still the case or has his release schedule changed a bit?

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
Just played this for the first time and it''s fucking outstanding! One question though.

I know for Lust Epidemic, NLT was updating the game twice a month at the beginning and end of the month. Is that still the case or has his release schedule changed a bit?
yes, he is still updating the game twice a month on 1st and 15th day

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
Apr 9, 2019
I just want to say that this dev must become the role model of all other devs here. I mean literally I've just finished Lust Epidemic and now I've just finished the latest update on Treasure of Nadia and the only thing that I can say is wow. This guy truly delivered. I wish I was better in English to express my gratitude more for this guy. It is not just a game. It is the story that kept me coming for this game. Other games just add sex scenes on the fly but this, this is on another level. How I wish he will improve on his future games. I really hope other devs will help him to grow much more. I'm not one of his patrons but this is my way of showing my support for the game.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes