• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
You guys keep saying that there's a container in the lighthouse, is it in the chest?
If thats the case I've already opened it. rip

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Tried to search. Not getting the fishing game... like at all. I throw the line at the fish... it swims away. I throw it medium away from the fish... the fish ignores it. I wait until the fish is at the corner, and I cast... and the fish bounces back and forth like it's Arkanoid... but doesn't bite.

What am I doing wrong? Page 1 Walkthrough has nothing on "fish" when I search the document. EDIT = I tried with all 9 lures by the way.
Follow this to fish

-> Natural Jig: Seaperch

-> Green Jig: Rockfish

-> Green Squid: Tuna

-> Green Plug: Marlin

-> Natural Plug: Hammer and White shark

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You guys keep saying that there's a container in the lighthouse, is it in the chest?
If thats the case I've already opened it. rip
You need two containers in this update. One for a rock bomb and one for the rat trap. I had one container in my inventory when I started from my previous save, and I found another container in the backyard of the pub (just break the pottery jar). Apparently another container spawns in the lighthouse only if for some reason you don't already have one when you start this update. If you don't find a container in the lighthouse it should mean you don't need it because you can find one in the back of the pub.

qukie

Jan 31, 2020
You need two containers in this update. One for a rock bomb and one for the rat trap. I had one container in my inventory when I started from my previous save, and I found another container in the backyard of the pub (just break the pottery jar). Apparently another container spawns in the lighthouse only if for some reason you don't already have one when you start this update. If you don't find a container in the lighthouse it should mean you don't need it because you can find one in the back of the pub.
I had no container in my inventory at the start of the game, one which I found I used it up for rat trap !!

beanbean2

Sep 22, 2017
Hi! Same problem here. I have no basic container for the explosive. I used the container I found in the backyard of the bar for the rattrap. I have no other container in the inventory, nor can I find any inside the lighthouse, in the basement or elsewhere.
I had the same problem but figured it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
30042 save

Completed

Put Save files here

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh
Sep 6, 2019
Follow this to fish
Thank you. I did have the list. I just catch a fish... ANY fish... (let alone the "target" fish from the fish shack) once every 30 to 40 casts with the right bait.

Is that the normal catch rate? Or is there more than RNG? (ex: you have to be on the edges to catch shark... or whatever). Or is it just cast and hope?

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
To find the Karma Sutra Page for Jessica you need to go to the Bar. Head out to the rear beer garden and go left beyond the wall, go north and you will find a crate containing the page.
wtf are you on about? That doesn't have jack shit to do with my question lmao?

Jan 18, 2020
I am still wondering should I buy the $50000 decorations from the shop now.
I am afraid that the two decorations are mission requirements and I will be screwed if I buy it in advance.

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Here:
PC: config.set file goes in the www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Hopefully it helps until someone thats pre approved on Lewdpatcher uploads it there.
I reworked (Incest patch) it for v30042 (since the new config file had more names added to it, replacing it with the old and smaller one seemed not right, so I hope that now it should work fine with this version)

See for update - https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/post-3325205

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Thank you. I did have the list. I just catch a fish... ANY fish... (let alone the "target" fish from the fish shack) once every 30 to 40 casts with the right bait.

Is that the normal catch rate? Or is there more than RNG? (ex: you have to be on the edges to catch shark... or whatever). Or is it just cast and hope?
Don't know what you're doing wrong, but 30-40 casts to catch any fish is far from normal. Sometimes they reject, but if you try for another couple of casts with an appropriate lure, even the finicky ones usually take it. If not change colour or style, position on the beach, and where you put your lure relative to the direction of the target fish. It shouldn't be that difficult. Seems very strange...30-40 casts is ridiculous.

Note that pink squid is better than green plug for marlin, and it also picks up more than it's fair share of tuna. Although since it is more expensive than green squid, don't use it for tuna unless they're being shy of green squid...No need to waste anymore cash than necessary due to lost lures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathan Romanoff
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes