ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
Help. What do I need to build rock bomb for lighthouse. Is there a list of all the stuff that I can build in one place?

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
For the 3rd time in 2 pages : go get the buffs and search the blinking spots. It won't be insta jade on 1st try, you gotta grind them a bit. Unless you wanna feel butthurt and look like a total slob from being trolled by talismans
[/QUOTE whereever the buffs are i dont know where that is if its where alinas screct place is i cant go there because of her dad is checking the whole for the cave is where you find the stuff?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go to the doctor or sell plants to Pricia (the massage girl) for the buffs. Most talismans are in Estero park anywhere on the ground (mostly forest)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmmm, so I'm curious if this is a bug or what, but... I got the key for the kamasutra page in the lighthouse basement (using the pickaxe on the crumbling wall) and used it on the chest at the bar and then immediately used the phone to make a booty call for Jessica but then in the cutscene I get a message saying "You need to find a kamasutra page so you don't bore your guest."

Unfortunately I overwrote my saves as I played and now I guess I need to play this entire update again and hope it works, unless anyone has a solution to offer?

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
You guys keep saying that there's a container in the lighthouse, is it in the chest?
If thats the case I've already opened it. rip

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Tried to search. Not getting the fishing game... like at all. I throw the line at the fish... it swims away. I throw it medium away from the fish... the fish ignores it. I wait until the fish is at the corner, and I cast... and the fish bounces back and forth like it's Arkanoid... but doesn't bite.

What am I doing wrong? Page 1 Walkthrough has nothing on "fish" when I search the document. EDIT = I tried with all 9 lures by the way.
Follow this to fish

-> Natural Jig: Seaperch

-> Green Jig: Rockfish

-> Green Squid: Tuna

-> Green Plug: Marlin

-> Natural Plug: Hammer and White shark

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You guys keep saying that there's a container in the lighthouse, is it in the chest?
If thats the case I've already opened it. rip
You need two containers in this update. One for a rock bomb and one for the rat trap. I had one container in my inventory when I started from my previous save, and I found another container in the backyard of the pub (just break the pottery jar). Apparently another container spawns in the lighthouse only if for some reason you don't already have one when you start this update. If you don't find a container in the lighthouse it should mean you don't need it because you can find one in the back of the pub.

qukie

Jan 31, 2020
You need two containers in this update. One for a rock bomb and one for the rat trap. I had one container in my inventory when I started from my previous save, and I found another container in the backyard of the pub (just break the pottery jar). Apparently another container spawns in the lighthouse only if for some reason you don't already have one when you start this update. If you don't find a container in the lighthouse it should mean you don't need it because you can find one in the back of the pub.
I had no container in my inventory at the start of the game, one which I found I used it up for rat trap !!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes