Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So, that pregnant girl also doesn't count as pregnancy? Man you got some weird standards lol
Violet? She was pregnant the whole game, and that didn't change. This also had no effect on the other characters.
hentai charley didn't ask if there were pregnant girls in the game. He meant if there was an opportunity in the game to get a girl pregnant.
There is no pregnancy in the game, there is one girl who is pregnant the whole game, but this does not affect the other characters. At the end they will show a scene with strollers, but before that no one will get pregnant. In the game you can cum inside, but it also will not lead to anything.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You mean all those times you actually came inside girls and make them pregnant? :p

Again, your standards are really weird man...
Umm... Yes, but in fact they were not pregnant. I mean, you come inside, but they don't have bellies, there is no actual pregnancy. That's what the dude was asking.
It's a fetish, you understand? :)

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
You mean all those times you actually came inside girls and make them pregnant? :p

Again, your standards are really weird man...
No you have an IQ of a cow. Pregnancy fetish means MC knocks up one or multiple girls and see them transform into pregnant ladies. In LE you did knock them up, but you did not see their transformation. And violet was already knocked up by that spooky man. This is not rocket science jezus christ

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu
Sep 27, 2019
I mean that much was obvious on the opening cinematic. Those things are gonna take up 90% of the space for the game
When you're talking about 4 GB or larger downloads of a game every time it changes and/or new content is added that's akin to having to download a whole new version of Windows/Ubuntu, every time something got added, altered or changed, rather than installing a relatively tiny megabyte sized service pack/package to bring everything up to date. This isn't necessary and because it's so very easy to build update packages, based on comparing file timestamps and file sizes between versions, allowing installation of new files and replacement of old files with altered files, I'm really surprised that so many people aren't bothered having to make huge downloads in order to enjoy relatively modest additions of content. As far as gigabyte sized software is concerned, which is all a big game is at heart, updating along these lines is almost unheard of because it's the dumbest and worst way imaginable to do it.

I'm going to drop NLT an email and air my concerns with him.

Anybody with his genius, even though he might not have the expertise of a professional programmer or software engineer, should be able to construct incremental updates to make all versions of his games current, or current to whatever level his supporters are entitled to.

Last edited:

damagedS

Oct 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know, I had this problem solved by restarting the game.
When you start the game, do not click the mouse to skip the screensaver.
yeah uh i meant an exact time.. i thought that by this time they'd have a time to side by the constant day they release an update, guess i was wrong :/

keep up the amazing work though ;D

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes