Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
emae do that would save English and Russian save were compatible
Выше я скидывал сохранения, они совместимы с текущей версией игры.
Above I threw off the save, they are compatible with the current version of the game.
(Сохранение я сделал в Английской версии игры)
(Saving I did in the English version of the game)
Screenshot from the Russian version:

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I'll wait till it's 50% done instead of 3% to judge that lol
If you like Lust Epidemic, then this game will definitely like it. In addition, NLT is constantly working on their bugs, unlike other developers. But if you do not like Lust Epidemic, then do not wait. TON will on many more than LE, here 12 girls instead 6, the plot will not be so short. You'll have to wait a long time until 50%

Reactions: bakiks31
Sep 27, 2019
So how is this game going to be updated? As it grows into a multi-gigabyte epic are users really going to have to download the whole thing from scratch twice a month in order to keep pace with development? (Which is ridiculous!) Or incrementally by updating the game with new and altered files via a much smaller download? Or does the game come with an auto-updater that keeps the game current by downloading updates transparently in the background, as the Windows OS does? (Which Linux users wouldn't find acceptable.) I haven't downloaded ToN yet and might wait until it is much further along its storyline because I really object to having to download the whole thing over and over in order to benefit from relatively small changes and improvements.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So how is this game going to be updated?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As with Lust epidemic, you will be able to download updates patches. There is no auto-update in the game, and indeed there is little content in the game yet. If you are a fan of NLT games, then you will have to update the game, if not, you can easily wait until half the game comes out

Last edited:

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Why are we even whining about bi-monthly updates? At least NLT has the decency to add some semblance of content, while these other Patreon dev thots are just milking their fanbase dry while putting out 6-12 month updates.

Sep 27, 2019
Why are we even whining about bi-monthly updates? At least NLT has the decency to add some semblance of content, while these other Patreon dev thots are just milking their fanbase dry while putting out 6-12 month updates.
In fairness I think it's only me "whining" about non-incremental bi-monthly updates. ToN is going to end up several gigabytes in size and it makes absolutely no sense to me to have to download hundreds of gigabytes of data, hypothetically, unnecessarily over a twelve to eighteen month period of development, most content of which I will already have installed on my PC, to end up with a completed game some 5 GB in size. (Building service packages offering incremental updates is easy to do with file auditing software and not to do so for customers is unprofessional and lazy.) It's a matter of personal preference not an exercise in blasphemy against anybody's God, god, goddess or religion so calm down and keep your hair on. Being a patient soul, as well as a supporter of NLT, I will simply bide my time until the game is completed or, at the very least, is much closer to completion.

No biggie.

That said I would have expected NLT to have anticipated and accommodated my in respect to excessive waste of user's bandwidth. I think that the sensible thing to do is for me to him an email and raise this issue with him personally.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
In fairness I think it's only me "whining" about non-incremental bi-monthly updates. ToN is going to end up several gigabytes in size and it makes absolutely no sense to me to have to download hundreds of gigabytes of data, hypothetically, unnecessarily over a twelve to eighteen month period of development, most content of which I will already have installed on my PC, to end up with a completed game some 5 GB in size. (Building service packages offering incremental updates is easy to do with file auditing software and not to do so for customers is unprofessional and lazy.) It's a matter of personal preference not an exercise in blasphemy against anybody's God, god, goddess or religion so calm down and keep your hair on. Being a patient soul, as well as a supporter of NLT, I will simply bide my time until the game is completed or, at the very least, is much closer to completion.

No biggie.

That said I would have expected NLT to have anticipated and accommodated my in respect to excessive waste of user's bandwidth.
I mean that much was obvious on the opening cinematic. Those things are gonna take up 90% of the space for the game

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Please excuse my ignorance, but are these incest patches game-specific, or can I use the same patch for other games?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded & played the update & am anxiously looking forward to the update tomorrow. Looks great!

Some minor comments:
- I REALLY hope that Evie (the "genie") will be part of the harem. PLEASE?!! (I would be happy to bump Tasha (the over-tattooed barmaid with an attitude) for a chance to nail Evie!)
- How do I get an insurance card to make a Doctor's appointment?
- The prices in the store are crazy! How in Hell do they expect to stay in business?
- Hope that eventually there's a pregnancy option for some of the ladies! (and lesbian action, especially with Janet & Kaley!)
- When I play the game, I get an error message that doesn't seem to affect the play.
- The game really should have a back button to redo text that the player missed. Some of the dialogue comes pretty quick.
- Raccoons are NOT "rodents"!!

Last edited:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I downloaded & played the update & am anxiously looking forward to the update tomorrow. Looks great!

Some minor comments:
- I REALLY hope that Evie (the "genie") will be part of the harem. PLEASE?!! (I would be happy to bump Tasha (the over-tattooed barmaid with an attitude) for a chance to nail Evie!)
- How do I get an insurance card to make a Doctor's appointment?
- The prices in the store are crazy! How in Hell do they expect to stay in business?
- Hope that eventually there's a pregnancy option for some of the ladies! (and lesbian action, especially with Janet & Kaley!)
- When I play the game, I get an error message that doesn't seem to affect the play.
- The game really should have a back button to redo text that the player missed. Some of the dialogue comes pretty quick.
- Raccoons are NOT "rodents"!!
Insurance card will be added in next update, no way to see doctor now

Store price is OK, you grind those totems for money and I guess treasure will be more and more valuable later.

Pregnancy is probably ending stuff, NLT did it with Lust Epidemic that way

For dialog try to do back with mouse wheel, I think that is how you get back

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Insurance card will be added in next update, no way to see doctor now
This is not Renpy, the dialogue can not be rewound.
If you need money, use Save Editor.
NLT didn't make pregnancy in Lust Epidemic, can be in this game will make.
What kind of error do you get?

Last edited:
Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This is not Renpy, the dialogue can not be rewound.
If you need money, use Save Editor.
NLT didn't make pregnancy in Lust Epidemic, can be in this game will make.
What kind of error do you get?
Have you not finished Lust Epidemic? All of them got pregnant.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes