LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Is it just me, or is Pricia from one of NLT Media's other comics? I know he has a comic collection with some comics containing previous characters from Lust Epidemic and this, and I swear I read a comic that had Pricia and her sons in one of them fucking like rabbits.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
I cant found the jade talisman for the quest , because the talismans are not appear in the woods any more !

revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
Is it just me, or is Pricia from one of NLT Media's other comics? I know he has a comic collection with some comics containing previous characters from Lust Epidemic and this, and I swear I read a comic that had Pricia and her sons in one of them fucking like rabbits.
Yeah, she was in the "Mama's Favorite" comic.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
She resembles the one from "Mamas Favorite" comics. Dunno if its the same model but NLT does use previous models from comic in games, he did it in Lust Epidemic with Amber and Ms Bancroft.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me what to do for invite Alia at home I'm try it's lot of time but Alia go back again and agian

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
"I cant found the jade talisman for the quest , because the talismans are not appear in the woods any more !"

I've found jade talismans, but otherwise I'm having the same problem.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
money limit is 700$ or stone worth 700$ if you got limit you cant get more glimps to farm get ride of thos cash or stone buy something from store so you can farm more

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

This Friday comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

Coming later this week there's some really juicy scenes in Treasure of Nadia to look forward to including a new "Booty Call" with a new outfit! It's been almost a month now since the launch of Treasure of Nadia and the response has been great! We're working on some great new improvements to the game engine as well that will lay the groundwork for an additional online version of the game with cloud saving.

There's still a lot of work ahead, but by utilizing an online platform the hope is that we open the game up to iOS devices and slower Android devices.

Additionally, Lust Epidemic version .98112 will also launch this Friday and will include 2 new bonus area scenes.

Next Sunday I'll be posting November's pinups which will include images of Jessica and Madalyn from Treasure of Nadia. These will be be wallpaper sized images and also printable 4k images for Master+ and Grand Master tiers.

That's all the NLT news I have this week. Be on the lookout this Friday for the game updates and thank you all for supporting my games!​

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Any other games like this with animated scenes, able to walk around and actually solve simple puzzles etc, preferably 3D

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes