gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Our MC likes MILF ;). And every MILF in this game looks gorgeous. I wonder why "pregnancy" tag is missing. Am I the only one who like "MILF impregnation"? ;)

I find that "impregnation" in Lust Epidemic, the predecessor of Treasure of Nadia, unsatisfied and boring: our MC has no control over it. He has no explicit intention to impregnate anyone (careful planned or accidentally). I know that our MC impregnated 5 of 6 women in Lust Epidemic. It is revealed in the last scene.

In Treasure of Nadia, impregnation should be built into the story plots, not as a surprised consequences. Let make "MILF impregnation" a fantasy.

01-MC-like-mature.PNG

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Our MC likes MILF ;). And every MILF in this game looks gorgeous. I wonder why "pregnancy" tag is missing. Am I the only one who like "MILF impregnation"? ;)

I find that "impregnation" in Lust Epidemic, the predecessor of Treasure of Nadia, unsatisfied and boring: our MC has no control over it. He has no explicit intention to impregnate anyone (careful planned or accidentally). I know that our MC impregnated 5 of 6 women in Lust Epidemic. It is revealed in the last scene.

In Treasure of Nadia, impregnation should be built into the story plots, not as a surprised consequences. Let make "MILF impregnation" a fantasy.

View attachment 454016
Yea the pregnancy in LE was quite the letdown. I had hoped that we could impregnate the girls AND still fuck them when they are eventually pregnant.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Canto Forte

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
save are here but you dont need to save it anymore its stay there for future update
View attachment 453881
So are you saying that we don't have to transfer our save files to the new version each time? I personally always download the full game each time and just copy and paste the save files into the newer one. So would these save files stay in Users>AppDate etc even when we delete the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
FlamesOfVengeance -> saving is trial and error. Every time you DL and dearc a game you WILL NOT FIND ANY SAVE DIR IN IT (unless dev ships the RPGM game with the save to start from last update). This treasure NEVER COMES WITH ANY SAVES INSIDE! So keep doing what you normally do and you should be fine!

Development of this game happens in stages ... dev adds stuff all over the place ... you cannot unlock new story lines if you do not start fresh at the point some quest was snipped for lack of content ... for example ... interactions with your minister, with your clerk, with your bar maid, with your watch tower, with the dame from the private beach, with them doing it on the beach, with your poke buddy ... so on and so forth. Every time updates come something will change as new content happens all over the place.

This game is focused on the bay watch set of mind -> bombshells all around but MC gets slim pickings until some wonderful dev ex makina happens. So stay fresh! stay ready! Babes will come!

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
After I found 4 Jade talismans, I was unable to find anything in the park. Talisman does not appear any more. I already bought a book. The left and right of the park I saw some sparkling lights. However Michael, the ranger, stops me to go there. I need to bring Picia a rare treasure. But how?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
FlamesOfVengeance -> saving is trial and error. Every time you DL and dearc a game you WILL NOT FIND ANY SAVE DIR IN IT (unless dev ships the RPGM game with the save to start from last update). This treasure NEVER COMES WITH ANY SAVES INSIDE! So keep doing what you normally do and you should be fine!

Development of this game happens in stages ... dev adds stuff all over the place ... you cannot unlock new story lines if you do not start fresh at the point some quest was snipped for lack of content ... for example ... interactions with your minister, with your clerk, with your bar maid, with your watch tower, with the dame from the private beach, with them doing it on the beach, with your poke buddy ... so on and so forth. Every time updates come something will change as new content happens all over the place.

This game is focused on the bay watch set of mind -> bombshells all around but MC gets slim pickings until some wonderful dev ex makina happens. So stay fresh! stay ready! Babes will come!
I would like to do what I normally do but this game does the whole save file thingy a little different of course. My plan was to actually make a save folder myself in the the "www" folder in the new version and put the ones I have right now in it. This is how it usually worked with LE for example but I'm not sure if that'll work.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
After I found 4 Jade talismans, I was unable to find anything in the park. Talisman does not appear any more. I already bought a book. The left and right of the park I saw some sparkling lights. However Michael, the ranger, stops me to go there. I need to bring Picia a rare treasure. But how?
you reach money cap you cant have more than 700 $ or stone worth 700 so if want more need to get ride of some and don use any cheat or mod for money
I would like to do what I normally do but this game does the whole save file thingy a little different of course. My plan was to actually make a save folder myself in the the "www" folder in the new version and put the ones I have right now in it. This is how it usually worked with LE for example but I'm not sure if that'll work.
you dont need to worry about save anymore with NLT treasure ignore that guy i think jealus or hate hit him badly
and the game just started plus you can found my save here i posted it few page ago in case your save dot works

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
The money cap should be raised. At USD 700, there is no point to play the game to earn more money. The last thing I can buy now is a table at USD 700. After that visiting the park to seek for talismans is pointless. Pricia accepts Jade talismans only.

In the future update, I wish I can spend money to:

+ pay Pricia for blow job, handjob, nude ... in USD.
+ pay Pricia for private information about guys and girls (lesbians or not) in the town. Pay Pricia for her advice on how to approach a sexy girl, what day is safe/unsafe for unprotected sex ...
+ buy flowers or gifts for girls to improve relationship
+ pay midget guy for sexy private photos
+ buy condom, pills, fake pills or fake condom that is easy to break when having sex ;)

I hope that our MC will soon meet Pricia' son

Reactions: wynlard
4.50 star(s) 515 Votes