odino

Aug 14, 2017
HERE IS ANOTHER IDEA FOR REAL GROWN UP ACTIONS ::

What about inviting her to the light house? Hanging around a staple of any coastal community, chatting with the old man who has weird hermit depressive tendencies and help a poor bastard
out of the cave man life style he grew into?

WHERE THE @#%@#% IS THE HUMANITY IN THIS @#%@$#% GAME!!!!!! !???????????
stop roaring in my eye hehe im not made this thing but im pretty sure its best game so far

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Peace .. ohhh ... mhhh ... Mighty Odin 0! Embrace your fear! Let it pass thorough you!
GuuuSSssfFaaarrarrarabaaaahhhh!!!!!

GuuuuuussssfraaaaaaabbbbbaaaaAAAA!!!

And a happy noon gaming to you!

Game On!

Akayli

Jan 16, 2019
hi … I need some guidance … what rare treasure to be shared with picia.. and how can I get it?

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
hi … I need some guidance … what rare treasure to be shared with picia.. and how can I get it?
You can randomly find jade talismans at the park after buying the field guide from squallmart for 60$. They also sell to diana for 140$.

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I saw a few people have the same problem, was there a fix for the black screen bug after giving Pricia the treasure?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
HERE IS ANOTHER IDEA FOR REAL GROWN UP ACTIONS ::

What about inviting her to the light house? Hanging around a staple of any coastal community, chatting with the old man who has weird hermit depressive tendencies and help a poor bastard
out of the cave man life style he grew into?

WHERE THE @#%@#% IS THE HUMANITY IN THIS @#%@$#% GAME!!!!!! !???????????
Boy, you good?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. Just played on the phone. Chose the low q vids ... the thing is .. this is silly right from the start ... despite all the parading around tomb raider knock off natasha wannabe nathan drake flustered famous charm hunters that just happen to land right on top of MCs town.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes