Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I'm having some issues again with the animations.
Since the first version of the game was modified to adjust to the specs of older PC I could see all animations without a problem, even in high quality. But with this last vesion I can watch the first couple of animations every time I run the game, and then animations start freezing no matter of their quality. I have to exit the game and run it again for them to play smoothly, but then again it's only the first two or three and after that I need to repeat the process.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Anyone know were the save files for this game are localeted. I want to copy over my saves files to an update game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All RPGM games MAKE THE SAVES DIR AFTER GAMERS ACTUALLY MAKE A SAVE!!!
pLAY => SEE THE PROLOGUE AND TUTORIAL AND MANDATORY CUTSCENES <A COUPLE!> ...
tHEN YOU CLICK MOUSE RIGHT AND YOU SAVE! tadaaa!!! Save dir is in Game folder!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aristos that looks like bad memory optimisation ... GPU does not know how to interpret the scenes and gets stuck in endless loops because codes skip too far ahead and engine cannot cope!

TRY COMPATIBILITY WITH XP ... THAT MIGHT HELP YOUR GRAPHICS PROCESSOR COPE!

Reactions: Abhai and Aristos

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
its kinda looks like coin from intro thats clare found
so dont think its part of another city theres cave entrance in
east side of park already
misterday and if you remmber parker from LE now we gona deal with her sister madalyn
Yes..yes.. i remembered. Madam Supreme or Madalyn is hot. Even if she is devil like Parker.
I think she could be top antagonist, or maybe she killed MC's father.
Imagine, the treasure burried at bottom church, and that treasure can make madalyn/parker live longer or exchange body.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
where is this damn treasure cant find it
its rare jade statue from park glimps after you buy book from store
but its worth 140 $ so your money most be 550$ or lesses if you hit money cap 700 you not getting any glimps

odino

Aug 14, 2017
@#%$!@%$#% GRIND ...GRIND ...TGRIND YOUR STONE ... ROUGHLY UP AND DOWN ...

Why the @#%$!@#%# would dev put statues worth 1 mil $ when the money is capped at a

Q!#$!#$!# TABLE worth 700$ ???#$?#$?#??!!!!! :eek::cautious::oops:o_O:censored::rolleyes:
you can have 4 of thos stone befor reach cap and next update he will add option to spend money or to buy stone from library the game just started so its got some issue that will be fixed its not finished game
theres cap maybe for future quests thats gona ask for x deco to acquire for a quest and then all gona ask how to undo what they should not done earlier?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
you can have 4 of thos stone befor reach cap and next update he will add option to spend money or to buy stone from library the game just started so its got some issue that will be fixed its not finished game
theres cap maybe for future quests thats gona ask for x deco to acquire for a quest and then all gona ask how to undo what they should not done earlier?
i unlocked everything but there was nothing extra for alia call
also cant call here with no deco you need to get few so she dont scare away from hunted house hehe

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bUT .. bUT ... HERE IS THE THING ... none of the stuff you buy makes any sense ...
you cannot affor a damn chair but you can buy a 700$ table for the first floor ...
Just ask your GF to meet you in such a run down place ... only one table worth ...
Then come back and tell us how happy she was meeting you in a 1 table space...
CONSIDERING THE LUSH FOLIAGE AND THE WONDERFUL PHEASANT INFESTED
WILDERNESS WHERE REAL PEOPLE MAY TRY HYKING / JOGGING / PICKNICK ACTIVITIES TO BOND AND NOT GET STUCK IN A DEMORALIZING MC HOME DEVOID OF BASIC AMENITIES!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bETTER YET ... SINCE MC JUST WITNESSED REAL GROWN UPS GOING TO THE PUB TO UNWIND ... MC GOES STRAIGHT TO INVITING GALS TO HIS HOME? REALLY? WHAT ABOUT THE PUB?
WHAT ABOUT THE MANY PARKING LOTS WHERE THEY CAN GET TOGETHER AND CHAT IN
OPEN SPACES AND JUST ENJOY SOME TUBE CLIPS ON THEM PHONES => MC HAS A PHONE!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HERE IS ANOTHER IDEA FOR REAL GROWN UP ACTIONS ::

What about inviting her to the light house? Hanging around a staple of any coastal community, chatting with the old man who has weird hermit depressive tendencies and help a poor bastard
out of the cave man life style he grew into?

WHERE THE @#%@#% IS THE HUMANITY IN THIS @#%@$#% GAME!!!!!! !???????????

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes