bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
BatmanCxnt

Dev said:
That's right! It's time for a new batch of Treasure of Nadia pinups!

Just like with Lust Epidemic I'll be offering HD images for everyone and special 4k+ images for the Master + and Grand Master tiers.

would mind share it also with in the future? pls:)

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am running the latest build, I have the incest patch applied and NSFW turned off. But whenever I try to use the binuculars I get a black screen and then nothing, no responce from the game at all. Can anyone throw me a bone here?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I am running the latest build, I have the incest patch applied and NSFW turned off. But whenever I try to use the binuculars I get a black screen and then nothing, no responce from the game at all. Can anyone throw me a bone here?
did you use cheat mod?? if so that's the problem

YQT

Aug 6, 2019
dont delete older version and install directly new version its automatically updated you dont have to do anything special, dont touch anything and just install new version.
Where did you get the Android v03111?

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Honestly, if they can just get rid of the lag clicking through dialogue, this game would be so much better... and before you ask, yes it’s local to this game and to a lesser extent Lust Epidemic. I think it’s tied to RPGM.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Honestly, if they can just get rid of the lag clicking through dialogue, this game would be so much better... and before you ask, yes it’s local to this game and to a lesser extent Lust Epidemic. I think it’s tied to RPGM.
Did you know, that you can fast-click through them? Click and hold left mouse button. ;)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
It was obvious right after that intro that the game will be really good. High quality renders and animations IMO, very interesting cutscenes too. What makes it extra interesting besides sexy ladies is the story and the gameplay. Yes, the game really is a game, not just click to continue the text.
This is definitely very interesting, not just as an erotic game, and could be even better than Lust epidemic.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I just thinking that MC still don't know what should do to become treasure hunter. And he don't know yet how to start it.
Correct me if im wrong.
it's just my opinion

Reactions: SuperiorOne

odino

Aug 14, 2017
its kinda looks like coin from intro thats clare found
so dont think its part of another city theres cave entrance in
east side of park already
misterday and if you remmber parker from LE now we gona deal with her sister madalyn

Last edited:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I bought the book from the quikimart, but it's not in my inventory. I think I bought the book before taking to Pricia?

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes