Kervy

Dec 22, 2018
Any way to find the save folder on android?
or atleast start where i left off on the previous version...had to start the game all over again everytime theres an update...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
For those who had a black screen for any scene this might help since it did help me out
Got to the phone head to nsfw filter and select off
Hopefully will be helpful for any of you guys

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone else having issues running the game on Linux? I get a black screen after selecting 'New Game' on the main menu.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
And where can I get this figure ?? this is the whole question ... everyone has already climbed!!!
Buy the treasure guide book at mall then go to estero park... Try to find until you get the Jade figurine... After you get it show it to pricia at the massage parlor

Warning don't show it to Diana she will buy it

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Any way to find the save folder on android?
or atleast start where i left off on the previous version...had to start the game all over again everytime theres an update...
dont delete older version and install directly new version its automatically updated you dont have to do anything special, dont touch anything and just install new version.

Reactions: Kervy

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
No problem at all here with Ubuntu 16.04..

How do you launch game?
The Linux build doesn't run out of the box so I have to download nw.js (from nwjs.io) and extract it into the game's base folder. Usually it works for RPGM games but it isn't sadly for some reason here.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
finally I played it (I waited for at least two updates to come out), this game is a bomb, renders and animations are even superior to "Lust epidemic", then women are fantastic

my favorite milf and teen are Janet and Kaley

how I would like to have a time machine and go 6 / 7months ahead and play that version :cry:

(Sorry my english)

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
BatmanCxnt
Incest patch is official or unoffical? And by official or unofficial, i mean was the patch created by NTL and put somewhere outside the patreon, or was it created by some fan?

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes