frock

Oct 29, 2019
Sorry if this question is duplicate, didn't see an answer ... when I open up v01104, I can 'continue' to my saved games. But when I dled the new v03111, the 'continue' is greyed out and I can't load my games. I looked in the appdata folder and they are there. What am I doing wrong?

tonyvole

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry if this question is duplicate, didn't see an answer ... when I open up v01104, I can 'continue' to my saved games. But when I dled the new v03111, the 'continue' is greyed out and I can't load my games. I looked in the appdata folder and they are there. What am I doing wrong?
Same issue here, anybody knows what to do???

Reactions: frock

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Man Where are the saves located in android?
There is no folder of treasure of nadia in android data i looked everywhere?
How the hell we are supposed to play?
Im not gonna start a new game each time!!
install new version without deleting old version, i had the same problem, you don't need to delete old version and copy the files, install the new version directly

Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
Just go to your files on your computer. For me, i just click the files icon.(yellow maps) it's in the left bottom corner.
A menu will pop up and you should see "Devices and drives" and either HDD or SDD with a letter in ().
Look for the one with (C) next to it. Double click on it. Now a bunch of folders will pop up. Double click on the folder named "Users" now you should see a folder that has the profilename you use to login to your computer in the beginning.
I don't know what it is for you as this is personal and is different for everyone.
Double click on it. Now look for the folder "appdata" double click on it.
find folder "local" double click on it. Now look for "userdata" folder. Doubleclick on it.
Now you should see files in there named "defaultfile1.rpgsave" These are your saves. The number stands for what number of save it is.

Are you able to find it ?

Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
Just go to your files on your computer. For me, i just click the files icon.(yellow maps) it's in the left bottom corner.
A menu will pop up and you should see "Devices and drives" and either HDD or SDD with a letter in ().
Look for the one with (C) next to it. Double click on it. Now a bunch of folders will pop up. Double click on the folder named "Users" now you should see a folder that has the profilename you use to login to your computer in the beginning.
I don't know what it is for you as this is personal and is different for everyone.
Double click on it. Now look for the folder "appdata" double click on it.
find folder "local" double click on it. Now look for "userdata" folder. Doubleclick on it.
Now you should see files in there named "defaultfile1.rpgsave" These are your saves. The number stands for what number of save it is.

Are you able to find it ?

Conni

Dec 27, 2017
OMG !!! Beautiful Work NLT Media !!!
The rendering is really realistic on images and animations.
I love this game :love:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Syayid45
AppData is a hidden folder.. You need to make it visible first. Use Google how you can make hidden folders visible on Windoof.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
game seems to be bugged, nothing shows up at the park anymore, cant get past the part where i need the rare tailsmen

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Can someone tell why all my save's show 0%. I start from the beggining, 1 time it was with mod. Incest patch may cause this?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
game seems to be bugged, nothing shows up at the park anymore, cant get past the part where i need the rare tailsmen
You can't have more than 700 $. We talked about this issue a million times, at least.

I don't understand why people can't understand that this game is in progress and the Dev did it because you shouldn't collect too much money and, most of all, you shouldn't buy items that you shouldn't buy right now.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes