pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I know this has been asked countless times but how can you find the save files? Would anyone be willing to show me in detail how to get it because I'm obviously too stupid to find it (I tried searching it how suggested but nothing gets found).
Just go to your files on your computer. For me, i just click the files icon.(yellow maps) it's in the left bottom corner.
A menu will pop up and you should see "Devices and drives" and either HDD or SDD with a letter in ().
Look for the one with (C) next to it. Double click on it. Now a bunch of folders will pop up. Double click on the folder named "Users" now you should see a folder that has the profilename you use to login to your computer in the beginning.
I don't know what it is for you as this is personal and is different for everyone.
Double click on it. Now look for the folder "appdata" double click on it.
find folder "local" double click on it. Now look for "userdata" folder. Doubleclick on it.
Now you should see files in there named "defaultfile1.rpgsave" These are your saves. The number stands for what number of save it is.

Are you able to find it ?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Buy the field guide at squallmart. This will allow you to find a rare treasure at the park. Jade statue. (it has a lower spawn chance then the stone talismans.
Just keep looking for treasure in the park and it will eventually drop for you.
Just keep going in and out of the park to reset the area and grab the treasure if it pops up.
Keep in mind that if you have 700 dollars no treasure will spawn anymore.

Reactions: josecarviz1

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just go to your files on your computer. For me, i just click the files icon.(yellow maps) it's in the left bottom corner.
A menu will pop up and you should see "Devices and drives" and either HDD or SDD with a letter in ().
Look for the one with (C) next to it. Double click on it. Now a bunch of folders will pop up. Double click on the folder named "Users" now you should see a folder that has the profilename you use to login to your computer in the beginning.
I don't know what it is for you as this is personal and is different for everyone.
Double click on it. Now look for the folder "appdata" double click on it.
find folder "local" double click on it. Now look for "userdata" folder. Doubleclick on it.
Now you should see files in there named "defaultfile1.rpgsave" These are your saves. The number stands for what number of save it is.

Are you able to find it ?
Funny enough... No. Your tutorial seems easy enough but my username is not in the "Users" folder for some reason and hence all the other following folders aren't there either.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Funny enough... No. Your tutorial seems easy enough but my username is not in the "Users" folder for some reason and hence all the other following folders aren't there either.
So there's no folders inside the "users" folders ? If there are try looking through them and see if you can find the "appdata" folder.

If you can't find it it's possible that the files are hidden.
Windows will hide certain files because they don't want you tempering with them.

But just go to this link an it will explain how to show your hidden files.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So there's no folders inside the "users" folders ? If there are try looking through them and see if you can find the "appdata" folder.

If you can't find it it's possible that the files are hidden.
Windows will hide certain files because they don't want you tempering with them.

But just go to this link an it will explain how to show your hidden files.
Alright I made hidden folders visible now thanks to that little tutorial but instead of my username it says "Default" there but the "AppData" folder is there and also the "Local" folder but there's no "userdata" now... Only "Host App Service", "Microsoft" and "Temp".

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
so i cant go any farther into the park the ranger keeps coming out to tell me the park is closed how im i to get the key the chest if i cant roam the park?

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
so i cant go any farther into the park the ranger keeps coming out to tell me the park is closed how im i to get the key the chest if i cant roam the park?
go to left side of park on right you can see the key (not glowing object) you dont have to go further

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Am I the only one who feels like there's a money cap per update? Like you're only allowed to find a certain number of idols and then the game cuts you off so you don't grind your house to upgrades in the thousands or hundred thousands?

Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one who feels like there's a money cap per update? Like you're only allowed to find a certain number of idols and then the game cuts you off so you don't grind your house to upgrades in the thousands or hundred thousands?
Yes, there is a cap.
1572751474700.png

UKGandalf

Nov 13, 2017
Alright I made hidden folders visible now thanks to that little tutorial but instead of my username it says "Default" there but the "AppData" folder is there and also the "Local" folder but there's no "userdata" now... Only "Host App Service", "Microsoft" and "Temp".
To get into the AppData folder for your user, just open the Run command (hold the Windows key & press 'R') then type "%appdata%" (without the quotes) and press OK. You should then be able to go into the Local > userdata folders to find your save files. :)

<edit> When I open AppData using Run this way, Windows 10 very kindly defaults to AppData\Roaming so I needed to go back up a level (you can use Alt + Up Arrow to do this) to get to Local. :rolleyes:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I have that too but that's not the right map.

Try searching your C disk files for "userdata". If it's in there somewhere it should pop up.
If that doesn't work then i really don't know what else to do about it.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
here pic for save place in win 10 maybe for some ppl its in default folder but mine was in userdata
and they are not in separate folder just look for RPGSAVE file
if you passed money cap of 700 $ and cant get jade anymore edit your money here its variable 2
after you got 4 jade stone or got more than 700 $ you cant get more glimps to appear till you use or spend thos stone or $
New Bitmap Image (2).jpg

Last edited:

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
Buy the field guide at squallmart. This will allow you to find a rare treasure at the park. Jade statue. (it has a lower spawn chance then the stone talismans.
Just keep looking for treasure in the park and it will eventually drop for you.
Just keep going in and out of the park to reset the area and grab the treasure if it pops up.
Keep in mind that if you have 700 dollars no treasure will spawn anymore.
I got the jade statue, I go to the mansion but it shows" there is no way I can get close.....", what should I do?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I got the jade statue, I go to the mansion but it shows" there is no way I can get close.....", what should I do?
Why are you going to the mansion ? Pricia is the massage parlor women. Just enter the massage parlor. Talk to her and show her the jade statue.

Reactions: zhaosunday

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
<edit> When I open AppData using Run this way, Windows 10 very kindly defaults to AppData\Roaming so I needed to go back up a level (you can use Alt + Up Arrow to do this) to get to Local. :rolleyes:
That is because the folder you want to go to is %localappdata%.

Reactions: UKGandalf
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes