samuel1154

May 7, 2018
When the game tells you to fix up your place to invite the girl there does it expect you to just grind for $10 artifacts over and over?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
rare is jade statue but to get it you need book from store and dont have more than 700$ or statue worth that much
after you sure about above keep farming and reloading save till you got it

odino

Aug 14, 2017
When the game tells you to fix up your place to invite the girl there does it expect you to just grind for $10 artifacts over and over?
no jade is 140 $ but you cant buy everything only item that worth 700 or lesses $ 700 is limit for $ atm without cheat or editing save
and you dont need to fix anything girl go upstair but deco are for yard and entrance

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
no jade is 140 $ but you cant buy everything only item that worth 700 or lesses $ 700 is limit for $ atm without cheat or editing save
and you dont need to fix anything girl go upstair but deco are for yard and entrance
can u give me ur save game??

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\User Data\Default
it most be there but i cannot found mine hehe
tryed to edit my save befor using MOD but cant found it hope you can
It's just saved loose in that folder and not in its own folder (bad programming choice). File format is Defaultfile#.rpgsave

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Awareness boost you get after visiting the palor does nothing to help you find rare treasure. In the one minute given, I got maybe 10 stone talismans, no jade....and yes I had the book prior.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
How do I find the Rare treasure? When I go to the park nothing shows up
Go to mall buy the treasure guide book cost $60 then go back to estero park try to look again and again for Jade talisman... Be careful though don't show to the Jade talisman to Diana she will buy it... If that happen you can't continue to pricia

Me I got 4 Jade Talisman

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Im getting black screen in pricia scene without any mods installed. Anyone else have this issue?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
What kinda idiot would implement a money cap without also implementing a reliable way of draining that money? Seems like a pretty shoddy design choice.
Maybe a developer that (wrongly it seems) assumed that players would only gather enough money to pay for the activities/items actually needed to progress through the current content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess they forgot there are those that need to have (more than) enough money to purchase everything in sight, even when doing so isn't required for the current moment in the play-through of the story.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes