odino

Aug 14, 2017
well loadin screen is laggy sometime for me too
but RED MOD block any scene from running stay away from it
i finished this update and had no issue at all till i add mod so can buy everything in shop after that all scene dont works and cant booty call alia too

May 21, 2017
well loadin screen is laggy sometime for me too
but RED MOD block any scene from running stay away from it
i finished this update and had no issue at all till i add mod so can buy everything in shop after that all scene dont works and cant booty call alia too
Any idea where the save file is located so i can edit the save with an editor?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Any idea where the save file is located so i can edit the save with an editor?
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\User Data\Default
it most be there but i cannot found mine hehe
tryed to edit my save befor using MOD but cant found it hope you can

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
What is the name of the android save folder? i looked but I couldn't find to upload my save files? Can anyone help pls?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\User Data\Default
it most be there but i cannot found mine hehe
tryed to edit my save befor using MOD but cant found it hope you can
make sure to unhide hidden folders in the folder options, otherwise you won't be able to see it

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Here's an incest patch that works with the latest version (at least with the full windows download version)

Rename to config.set and replace the file in www folder.

John13101

Jan 17, 2019
Hey got a problem. Whenever the Nude or sexual scenes are supposed to trigger, I get an infinite Black screen. I have no other option but to close and relaunch the game. Even the Scene player part has the same result. The animated introductions of the characters are also insanely slow. Any suggestions on ho to fix this? the issue still exists even after enabling 'Low Video Quality' in options. Cause Lust Epidemic worked fine. But this is the only game that is giving me so much issues.
Have the same problem

zerlkung

Sep 26, 2019
After save game in Estero Stage Park stone tailsman away respawn this is bug or money farm in game ?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
After save game in Estero Stage Park stone tailsman away respawn this is bug or money farm in game ?
park is money income for this game but money limit is around 700 so you cant have more glimps if got that much money or statue worth that much

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes