Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Found out that, if you have a certain amount of money, the statues will not appear, and will stop you from acquiring the Jade statue for the masseuse

To fix it, you'll need to edit the save file to reduce the money, I recommend $20

Save location - C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\User Data
Save editor -
Variable to change - Variable#2
What's the point in fixing anything, I do wonder.

It's easier and faster spending the damn money buying items in the shop.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

But what if you used the mod, bought everything and still had a few million left.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Found out that, if you have a certain amount of money, the statues will not appear, and will stop you from acquiring the Jade statue for the masseuse

To fix it, you'll need to edit the save file to reduce the money, I recommend $20

Save editor -
Thanks mate <3

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good prove to lower the patch cheat put money when I give C key nothing appears
I can't find the saved ones in the folder for the guard editor to put on gold

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
what do you mean by "SaveEditOnline"?

Where is Save File ?
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data
Files are in the format Defaultfile#.rpgsave

Who is Picia?
Picia = Pricia...the massage lady, next to Squallmart.

But what if you used the mod, bought everything and still had a few million left.
I did exactly the same. Go to SaveEditOnline (see first reply in this post), drag your save file onto the web page (second reply in this post), edit the money amount (same value as your in-game money amount), and then download and overwrite the file. Once you do, everything should be good.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did exactly the same. Go to SaveEditOnline (see first reply in this post), drag your save file onto the web page (second reply in this post), edit the money amount (same value as your in-game money amount), and then download and overwrite the file. Once you do, everything should be good.
You might want to mention that to Trapezio

as I was the one who mentioned this fix previously

Save editor -

odino

Aug 14, 2017
umm i tried to rate this but was getting error
think error was fake cuz theres 2 rate for me remove 1 hehe

May 21, 2017
Hey got a problem. Whenever the Nude or sexual scenes are supposed to trigger, I get an infinite Black screen. I have no other option but to close and relaunch the game. Even the Scene player part has the same result. The animated introductions of the characters are also insanely slow. Any suggestions on ho to fix this? the issue still exists even after enabling 'Low Video Quality' in options. Cause Lust Epidemic worked fine. But this is the only game that is giving me so much issues.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Hey got a problem. Whenever the Nude or sexual scenes are supposed to trigger, I get an infinite Black screen. I have no other option but to close and relaunch the game. Even the Scene player part has the same result. The animated introductions of the characters are also insanely slow. Any suggestions on ho to fix this? the issue still exists even after enabling 'Low Video Quality' in options. Cause Lust Epidemic worked fine. But this is the only game that is giving me so much issues.
dont use RED MOD thats break game

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes