ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
Jade statue is rare so most of the time you'll find stone talismans. (you need the field guide to be able to find the jade statue)
Also there's a cap on how much money and how much treasure you can have in your inventory. If the money/or value of the treasure you have in your inventory is 700 or more, no more treasure will spawn.
wait really? shot,im using redmod,i have 4 million money,how do i find the treasure then?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

odino

Aug 14, 2017
WARNING DONT USE RED MOD AT ALL ITS BROKE GAME SCENE

and i cannot found my save file anywhere in that appdata default folder
i dont know where my save are hiding im on win 10 x64 hehe
becuz that i add red mod to it so can increase cash and add all forniture to check them but now all scene not working hehe

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does the incest patch work? It doesn't match the version number.
No don't use it. it's been known to cause black screens with the new update.
Gonna have to wait until he updates the mod to the new version.

Reactions: NIKI87

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Tbh Ren'Py and Unity games are annoying too.. I'm happy that ToN is a RPG and not another cheap Ren'Py skip game.
If you skip through ren'py games it's neither the game is cheap nor the engine. It's just your lack of self control :p:LOL:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
its better if he remove forniture and add them with new treasure each update this money limit are annoying think its gona confuse alot for jade quest

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
No don't use it. it's been known to cause black screens with the new update.
Gonna have to wait until he updates the mod to the new version.
for me just copy incest patch www folder to game folder is fine but don't copy red mod folder it will make animated scenes black.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
wait really? shot,im using redmod,i have 4 million money,how do i find the treasure then?
drag your save file in then look for the value number match the amount of money and edit to 500 or less. If doesn't work, repeat again. i did 2 times just to work.

JDMars

Oct 15, 2019
Can someone post the update for Mac please?
DIY

The tip that was working for Lust epidemic still works here :
Just passing it, thanx to The GIT! #9,754

For those who want a working Mac version do the following…

1. Use the last working version for Mac.
  2. Create a copy (in case there are issues).
  3. Download latest PC version.
  4. Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder except the js folder.
  5. Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy.
  6. Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite. Presto - working Mac version.

The key to getting saves working properly is NOT copying the js folder mentioned in step 4. I've been doing this for each new update for the last two or three times and everything is working just great.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes