Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i decided to make the incest patch it's own thing cause it won't need updating i'm still keeping a link to the red mod but don't use it yet
edit: don't install the incest patch either it freezes the game at the nlt screen

Last edited:

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Did you installed the mod/patch?
I didn't have any trouble until I installed the mod, and it made all talisman disappeared.

kevinl

Feb 23, 2017
u need jade talisman for picia quest
but first , u need to buy a guide book from squallmall (left side , first from second row)
* don't sell the jade talisman to the librarian

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
I bought the book but it doesn't appear in my inventory, I can't find the statue and in the park the guard doesn't let me go east or west

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
i decided to make the incest patch it's own thing cause it won't need updating i'm still keeping a link to the red mod but don't use it yet
edit: don't install the incest patch either it freezes the game at the nlt screen
Do we need Walkthrough right now?? Like in lust epidemic because of some hidden items??

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
Neither on the beach nor Naomi can I look through binoculars. Sound is, pictures or video is not.I installed and incest patch and Red mod, maybe this is the problem?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Neither on the beach nor Naomi can I look through binoculars. Sound is, pictures or video is not.I installed and incest patch and Red mod, maybe this is the problem?
the mod is causing your problem, don't install the incest patch as well, read 1 page back

Feb 25, 2018
Jade statue is rare so most of the time you'll find stone talismans. (you need the field guide to be able to find the jade statue)
Also there's a cap on how much money and how much treasure you can have in your inventory. If the money/or value of the treasure you have in your inventory is 700 or more, no more treasure will spawn.
I bought Field Guide but I don't see it in the inventory

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes