JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Game freezes right after launch, can't get beyond the NLT-Media screen. Doesn't crash, just freezes. Any fix ideas would be appreciated.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Game freezes right after launch, can't get beyond the NLT-Media screen. Doesn't crash, just freezes. Any fix ideas would be appreciated.
if you not using any patch or mod maybe you neeed some kind codec for vedio clips
and some time im get that freez too but restarting game fix it

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
Where do I get this "rare treasure" for the masseuse girl? The crystal only tells me to get a rare treasure but the park is still off limit, the security dude doesn't let me in.

Playerc

Sep 7, 2019
the scenes are very slowed down, depends on the pc's age? I have Windows 7. Is it possible?
Thanks

bondathap

Oct 28, 2018
Where do I get this "rare treasure" for the masseuse girl? The crystal only tells me to get a rare treasure but the park is still off limit, the security dude doesn't let me in.
Buy the book and then visit the park. You'll find jade stones

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
"Bring Picia a rare treasure and convince her you ca be a valuable client of hers"
How do i do that? I sold all jade figurines to Diana, Do i need to find something else? I have visited all locations and found nothing and the figurines at the park stopped spawning.

Reactions: novares

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh my days I finally found those stupid save files... Now the question is, where do I put them when new versions release?

novares

Jan 2, 2018
+1
"Bring Picia a rare treasure and convince her you ca be a valuable client of hers"
How do i do that? I sold all jade figurines to Diana, Do i need to find something else? I have visited all locations and found nothing and the figurines at the park stopped spawning.

dueces

Jan 15, 2019
once you have the jade figure go to the parlor and give it to her.

Reactions: kaneda95

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
once you have the jade figure go to the parlor and give it to her.
So it is the jade figurine. I sold all of them and they stopped spawning in the park. It doesn't matter. The game is still new, only... what 2 or 3 updates? There is not much content yet, i doubt i am missing much. I will be back in 5 or six updates.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, I bought the book on how to find treasures, but it doesn't appear in the inventory ... Any tips on how to use it? Thanks.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Please, I bought the book on how to find treasures, but it doesn't appear in the inventory ... Any tips on how to use it? Thanks.
You don't need to use the book, simply buying it enables you to find the next type of talisman.

Reactions: Ruodger

Sharmota

May 21, 2019
Black screen during parlor scene after update, no mods used.

SOLVED by reinstalling the game and not only using the update.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Can someone tell why all my save's show 0%. I start from the beggining, 1 time it was with mod. Incest patch may cause this?
Happened to me as well after i tried the incest patch. As far as i could tell save files work fine even with 0%. At the end it got up to 3% which i believe it should be at so i wouldn't worry about it.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes