PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Does the incest patch change them to mother/sister or aunt/cousin? I'd find aunt/cousin more believable based on in game interactions so far.

Reactions: Oldmantac

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the help guys. And finally also accidentally found the last key I was missing. It was just laying on the ground in the room with the puzzle and the snake behind some rocks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does the incest patch change them to mother/sister or aunt/cousin? I'd find aunt/cousin more believable based on in game interactions so far.
Mom/sister. Making sense isn't included. It's just mom/sis instead of their names in dialogs

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Here you can see which words are different in the "config".
Incest on the left, non-incest on the right.

incest  non-incest.png

The story and what they doing is the same.

serium

Aug 21, 2019
Hi, I am getting a black screen after I go and talk Diana.
PS I have installed the last update and didn't install any patches.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Playing with just the incest patch for me has been no problem whatsoever. As Omnikuken said its either the cheat, or the combination of cheat and incest patch that screws up your games. But incest alone works fine. Just sayin'.
I compared the two config.set: both are identical in terms of structure. So this cannot result in an error.
And ... as long as no structure change is made in config.set, no errors can occur with mod or edit.

Hence: The many different errors have a other origin.

As many others. You try fucked up with game, but game fucked up with you.
This game does not fuck itself. it was programmed!

sammyayo

May 23, 2020
How do you obtain Gothic Key behind the Library. I don't see any way to break the stones. Does not give me an option to break them either. :(

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
How do you obtain Gothic Key behind the Library. I don't see any way to break the stones. Does not give me an option to break them either. :(
Go back to page 543 and you will see many posts and pictures about the key behind the library.

personyoudontknow

May 11, 2019
Kaley: It's fucked up you're fucking your girlfriend's mom
Protag: Yeah, it is, Imma stop
*Doesn't stop

Kaley: Here's my number for booty calls
Protag: Yay

Later...

Kaley: I want ---you---
Protag: *Suprised Pikachu Face

:/

Sep 27, 2019
I actually didn't mind the grinding I did when I did it, and it ensures verification that I complete each update, by reaching that percentage. After this second playthrough though, I look at a 30% percent save and sigh with a breathy 'fuck that.'

So as you said, the ladies will have to wait to see my two bedroom house until the game gives me the funds to invite them over.

By the end of this game though, instead of spending millions on polishing a turd shouldn't we end up with a Sophia-like Crib?
Be careful what you wish for. I really hope that at the end of Treasure of Nadia the MC and his harem DON'T end up shacking up together in Sofia's mansion like Brad and his stable of girls did in Amber's mansion at the end of Lust Epidemic. :( Come on NLT. You can do better than repeat yourself. Let's hope for a novel and different ending to the best game you've come up with so far. (y) And maybe import some characters from ToN into the successor game in which... the story goes on.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
As someone else pointed out there are construction crews at the southwest end of town. They may be breaking ground on our McMansion as we speak. As far as the harem goes, they all have their own homes to live in. Mi casa no es tu casa. Until this Island has a Denny's, don't expect breakfast.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Please help: Game just stops after explosion in cave. Only other problem is Bait - which is a dead screen, so I don't go there. Can you tell me how to overcome this? I'm 50% through and really enjoying the game.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Please help: Game just stops after explosion in cave. Only other problem is Bait - which is a dead screen, so I don't go there. Can you tell me how to overcome this? I'm 50% through and really enjoying the game.
Welp...there is no way you are 50% through a game that has only released 34% content so far. That (and quite frankly the fact that this game literally contains no bugs) tells me you have manipulated the game in some way. Whether it be through cheats or incest patches. your options are to a) PM user Cato, he seems to have a solution. or B) delete everything you have and start from the beginning.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Welp...there is no way you are 50% through a game that has only released 34% content so far.
Start beginning 34063 = 0 % ; End 34063 = 100 %
He have played the half from 34052

That (and quite frankly the fact that this game literally contains no bugs)
:) :) :) your beliefing is great !!
Scolding and insulting is much easier than helping. And you feel sooo much better !

Please explain the following: Are you playing on the PC? Android? Mac?
What are you trying to do with a previously saved one? the same ?
Can you send a screenshot from before just before everything is black?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes