Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
There is certainly a different perspective playing a game update to update vs playing a complete run-through.

Of course, booty calls drive the percentage completed, which impels those who are under the delusion that this is a competition, rather than a story/journey, to make the most money, catch all the biggest fish, get to a given update's maximum completion percentage. This delusion- and ADD :LOL:- can also explain playing an in-process game with mods and the seemingly tone-deaf posts asking for help at every turn, which I would liken to babies crying for their bottle.

I doubt that players would see rushing to do the booty calls (and related grinding/farming) as a priority when playing the completed version. As it is, we go along and realize the pointlessness of our prior grinding. At some point, those construction vehicles currently strewn about the island will build assets that will surely make prior grinding seem even more silly.

It made me decide to play a parallel game without grinding/farming. It has meant no booty calls, so I'm resigned to getting my jollies by leaving Clare to stare at the puzzle while I run back and forth to Doctor Amor.
I actually didn't mind the grinding I did when I did it, and it ensures verification that I complete each update, by reaching that percentage. After this second playthrough though, I look at a 30% percent save and sigh with a breathy 'fuck that.'

So as you said, the ladies will have to wait to see my two bedroom house until the game gives me the funds to invite them over.

By the end of this game though, instead of spending millions on polishing a turd shouldn't we end up with a Sophia-like Crib?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Does the current update end once you get the love potion or is there supposed to be more of it?
There is no more content when the soul / demon says that you have reached the end of the update.

But yes, it should be the end (or close to that) when you get the potion.

personyoudontknow

May 11, 2019
What is it with this game and forcing every milf down my throat. It's fine to have them as options, but forcing me to fuck everyone and not being able to make choices is getting annoying.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
By the end of this game though, instead of spending millions on polishing a turd shouldn't we end up with a Sophia-like Crib?
Certainly, and that undeveloped area at the southwest of town would make a good place for it :cool:

Reactions: Oldmantac

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
What is it with this game and forcing every milf down my throat. It's fine to have them as options, but forcing me to fuck everyone and not being able to make choices is getting annoying.
Well this is a NLT game. He likes older women. In fact I would go as far to say the younger girls in this game are there only to broaden his fan base.

Reactions: Ranma

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Is there a specific action to start v30042?? I am using the latest version (v32051) with just the incest patch (although I did use cheat mod up to v21022 but only to get money) everything is working beautifully until the start of v30042, I go to the Full Mast Bar as instructed by Walkthrough but Tash is only one there and nothing seems to trigger progress there, can't get out the back etc either. I can progress Janet and the Rat but cannot blast at the lighthouse. Am I missing something I tried backtracking and reinstalling original config file but no difference??

Any Suggestions??

Last edited:

TheAngat

Apr 19, 2020
Treasure of Nadia Incest Android 1.32

Mega

Hello and thank you for your work mate, but if you would be kind to answer if you will be updating the files with the new update? My save doesnt work with the regular android version and this suits my tastes alittle more hehe

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
In case this has not been answered already, here's a fix for random screen/graphics freezes.

1. Download and place it in Treasure_of_Nadia/www/js/plugins/ folder

2. Add this line <script type="text/javascript" src="js/plugins/GraphicsRenderFix.js"></script>
to Treasure_of_Nadia/www/index.html before </body> tag

3. Run the game and enjoy
I don't get how to download the plugin

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there a specific action to start v30042?? I am using the latest version (v32051) with just the incest patch (although I did use cheat mod up to v21022 but only to get money) everything is working beautifully until the start of v30042, I go to the Full Mast Bar as instructed by Walkthrough but Tash is only one there and nothing seems to trigger progress there, can't get out the back etc either. I can progress Janet and the Rat but cannot blast at the lighthouse. Am I missing something I tried backtracking and reinstalling original config file but no difference??

Any Suggestions??
Latest is 34052 ...... Patch and cheat together = fucked up game. Dunno how or why but it's fucked. Either get a save from some1 or restart clean and stay away from anything not the base game
(Sorry for my English)

Hello how do I get the update to run. I downloaded it but don't know what to do with it. Thanks in advance
If you get the update-only, it will never start. You need the base game (~2GB) 1st, then you can apply updates. Though if you get the base game now (34052) you don't need to do anything else. When the next build comes out on June 1st, you'll have 2 choices : redownload the complete game (another 2GB and around version 36-37) and play that (you can delete 34052 by that time) OR wait a bit for the 34-to36-update to appear and download that instead > you then unzip the update, copy/paste it on top of the already there 34052 and overwrite everything. You then pray RNGesus likes you and you didn't screw yourself

Reactions: Hunter4NTRPresident

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Playing with just the incest patch for me has been no problem whatsoever. As Omnikuken said its either the cheat, or the combination of cheat and incest patch that screws up your games. But incest alone works fine. Just sayin'.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How do save transition after each update. And how the hell do you get the key behind the library?
Don't worry about saves. Save location is in diferent folder than game (look at OP)
About key behind library search thread, it was there manytime and it is few pages back with picture.

BKNAPE

Aug 22, 2019
Hey guys,

quick question, someone else having a notification from his anti-virus programm about a malware (Adware.Presenoker) for the "Update-Only" file ?
Got one after downloading it from FILESFM

nnee19

Mar 17, 2019
I got a bug .. after i ate the maca plant then find the doctor. i cant find Madalyn in church. how can i fix it...

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes