Mage Exia

Feb 15, 2018
where are the save files located? please i need to back them up because i am getting a new hdd in the next couple of days.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Reading the OP is beyond you it seems. Please don't focus on the giant bold yellow letters too

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How do i uninstall the cheatmod? I tried my best but i dont know how to delete the cheat mod
If it overwrites something in the base game your only option is to get that original file back and overwrite it on top of the cheat/edited ..... Or just delete everything and stay clear of anything not "official", might have fuckered your save too
PC: For uninstalling the "official" Mod, you need delete all in the "official" User Data
in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
The bug is not in the saves.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reading the OP is beyond you it seems. Please don't focus on the giant bold yellow letters too
? ? :unsure: ? ?
delete in the OP the link to the mod !
and after this deleting: delete the yellow letters.
And replace with a polite sorry.

It is a trap.png

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
End of version 34052:

When MC enters area South of the Jaguar, it seems there is a bug/roach on the left that escapes to a hidden chest behind a palm tree but I do not have a key for it? Did I miss one?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
where are the save files located? please i need to back them up because i am getting a new hdd in the next couple of days.
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Reactions: emashit85

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
how to unlock the other baits?
and the white shark?

View attachment 666202
To unlock the other baits: As I remember it, you need to find a flopping fishie North of the river.

To get the white shark: you need incredible patience to see one, and even more to get one. What I did to get a 1554.53 lbs one and the $7,000 reward is to go back and forward to the beach using left and right arrow key untill I see something I like then caught it with a Heavy Green Jig. You also have to cast your rod away from the fish anticipating where it is going to be. Good Luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
End of version 34052:

When MC enters area South of the Jaguar, it seems there is a bug/roach on the left that escapes to a hidden chest behind a palm tree but I do not have a key for it? Did I miss one?
do you notice the peacock when you arrive the jaguar? feed him with peanut (quest in bar, at last we can't serve it=)) ) and the bird come to travel with you. Then visit the library, it will climb up a tree, and the key fall down. bingo

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
To unlock the other baits: As I remember it, you need to find a flopping fishie North of the river.

To get the white shark: you need incredible patience to see one, and even more to get one. What I did to get a 1554.53 lbs one and the $7,000 reward is to go back and forward to the beach using left and right arrow key untill I see something I like then caught it with a Heavy Green Jig. You also have to cast your rod away from the fish anticipating where it is going to be. Good Luck!
thank you
the fisherman's rewards I already got all
I also managed to catch a 402 Lbs white shark :)
it's small but I managed
It took too long
come and go a thousand times on the beach
it is very difficult to be able to capture it
always break the line or the bait
the baits on the right side of the store I still don't know how to get

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
thank you
the fisherman's rewards I already got all
I also managed to catch a 402 Lbs white shark :)
it's small but I managed
It took too long
come and go a thousand times on the beach
it is very difficult to be able to capture it
always break the line or the bait
the baits on the right side of the store I still don't know how to get
Fish for lures on the rightside is in room ith maca plant. Its available from v32051 update. And isnt all lures open yet.

123XGon

Jun 24, 2017
I’m at 26% I just gave Privia maca plant
And I’m stick at soul crystal grab maca plant I search every where I can not find any thing anyone can help please thx

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
As a patreon, I feel I'm allowed to voice my critique of this game and am considering doing it there as well. I just made another run-through of the game thus far. While I'm still amazed with just how much content it contains at only 34% (a fuck-ton), it somewhat bothers me that some grinding of some sort is necessary.

I may make one more run through just to verify my complaint, but it seems that just to advance the game, you need to spend some of your time un-immersed making money somehow.

Above all else it's the Dev's vision and not mine. I would, however, prefer that proper game play allow a continuous playthrough without pauses to earn cash necessary to allow an uninterrupted gameplay.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
As a patreon, I feel I'm allowed to voice my critique of this game and am considering doing it there as well. I just made another run-through of the game thus far. While I'm still amazed with just how much content it contains at only 34% (a fuck-ton), it somewhat bothers me that some grinding of some sort is necessary.

I may make one more run through just to verify my complaint, but it seems that just to advance the game, you need to spend some of your time un-immersed making money somehow.

Above all else it's the Dev's vision and not mine. I would, however, prefer that proper game play allow a continuous playthrough without pauses to earn cash necessary to allow an uninterrupted gameplay.
Actually you can cheat if you want just don't be greedy.

I am using this and I don't have any problem so far with the game but I only add as much money as I need.

I had 2 problems with the game:
1) Picking up the talismans was slow => It is now instant with the new shovel, so it is good now
2) You cannot pick up the receipts so you have to search them or use the walkthrough. I would like to pick them up and when I am at the "forge" then I could just pick that item I want from the list and done. It could show the ingredients with green and red (available and missing respectively)

Reactions: mewmewdadew

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
Actually you can cheat if you want just don't be greedy.

I am using this and I don't have any problem so far with the game but I only add as much money as I need.

I had 2 problems with the game:
1) Picking up the talismans was slow => It is now instant with the new shovel, so it is good now
2) You cannot pick up the receipts so you have to search them or use the walkthrough. I would like to pick them up and when I am at the "forge" then I could just pick that item I want from the list and done. It could show the ingredients with green and red (available and missing respectively)
I also want hot-key for using tool. every time I want to use a pickaxe or something similar to it, I have to scroll down, try to search for them in the whole bag. I really think the bag needs to be sorted (by type for ex.)

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes