hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
For me Naomi is number one in this game so far, cause she is bold in sex, but yeah, all girls are cool in this game.
Let him have his own taste, not everyone have to like nympho milfs. NTL do great job with variety of the girls.
im single from 2002 , so i can only dream of it, i dont care , but a girl that really wants you, i forget how that feels, to be loved, we not stay young and beautyfull and slim, sad enough, but i find here funy like she take his pants, so he can walk pantless next to that other man, ........... the 3 leged man....... he said, .. life is boring, i only not so happy about cheat your girlfriend with here mother, i like the daughter much more, she is so shy (many little stupid and simple) but she is so cute, i love cute girls more than milfs, wonders me how he handle that to get a trio, or quatro with that bargirl, maby even more, in lust epidemic was some jalousy and fighting girls, , i mis that here ...... in this game, to see girls fight to be your first choose, like who had the best ass of pusy of both, , i miss this in this game, but maby wen the drugs is ready to sell

Sep 27, 2019
A babe top ten list? Cool, just what we needed to keep the thread bloated in between updates, when all save requests, Android version inquiries and bugs/cheat discussions usually die down.... ;) :ROFLMAO:

My list? Why not all of them together? I'll die in half an hour, but man.... I would surely die a happy man o_O:LOL:
Twelve sirens in 30 minutes? That's only... two minutes and thirty seconds per girl! Wow, man. That's too nice a job to rush and although you might have a broad smile on your face non of the women will. For shame, brother, you're letting the side down for goodness sake. :( Talk about being premature.
im single from 2002 , so i can only dream of it, i dont care , but a girl that really wants you, i forget how that feels, to be loved, we not stay young and beautyfull and slim, sad enough, but i find here funy like she take his pants, so he can walk pantless next to that other man, ........... the 3 leged man....... he said, .. life is boring, i only not so happy about cheat your girlfriend with here mother, i like the daughter much more, she is so shy (many little stupid and simple) but she is so cute, i love cute girls more than milfs, wonders me how he handle that to get a trio, or quatro with that bargirl, maby even more, in lust epidemic was some jalousy and fighting girls, , i mis that here ...... in this game, to see girls fight to be your first choose, like who had the best ass of pusy of both, , i miss this in this game, but maby wen the drugs is ready to sell
A sad tale indeed which almost brought a tear to my eye. :cry: On the bright side there's a lot to be said for playing with yourself: it's cheap and convenient, you can't catch VD, it's available at any time and it's absolutely free. :) So there's that to fall back on if worst comes to worst. Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters will always love you no matter what. And you're in good company on this particular site which is riddled with tossers and wankers of every imaginable persuasion and description.

(Myself excluded.)

Which is nice. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
about naomi........ be happy, if you always need work hard to get a girl................ that means , your UGLY, if you hot, girls fight for you , and you need only choose,
Shit hesus danu ! Sounds like something straight out of Harry Potter:
"If you ugly, work hard to get a girl, because they won't choose."
"If you hot, girls fight for you , and you need only choose."
;). Good going mate!

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Emily can keep her bull sperm, I'll take Dr. Jessica any day and twice on Tuesday. Emily's dad is rich, but that's his money. Jessica is a self made woman.
Awwww! Emily, don't worry. I'll hump you twice on Wednesday and give you all the sperm you need on Friday. The other days I need free to see Dr. Amor (except on Tuesday. She's sooo busy on that day!) :cool:
I also need to spend time with my sister, my girlfriend and her mother. And then there is that bartender - oohhhh.... I need a good massage! :p

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
did Ash's location change to return his camera. the walkthrough says he's at the store but he's not... did my game bug or am i missing a step? (the drinking game with Tasha is complete) he crystal tells me to fet the key from the church chamber but i dont know how to move the pillars.

Im not sure what to do, can anyone assist?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
did Ash's location change to return his camera. the walkthrough says he's at the store but he's not... did my game bug or am i missing a step? (the drinking game with Tasha is complete) he crystal tells me to fet the key from the church chamber but i dont know how to move the pillars.

The pillars don't need to be moved, they need to be broken with a pickaxe.
This was already someone who used the mod, Ash did not appear in the Library.
I don't remember exactly what to do, what page of the walkthrough?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
so what, i need the mod to progress? im trying to figure out how im stuck. according to the walkthrough i should return Ash's camera to him at the store but he isnt there.
No, the mod is just not needed. Give me your save I'll a look.

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
i just knew that there is a new update and kinda wondering where is the Mega link for an android? bec the links that are given in the first page are quite interesting in speed downloads.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

At times the game blocks itself. For various reasons.
It is then helpful to repeat with an earlier save.

It can also be a memory problem.
Then it helps to close the other applications.
and repeat with an earlier save.

Sep 27, 2019
so what, i need the mod to progress? im trying to figure out how im stuck. according to the walkthrough i should return Ash's camera to him at the store but he isnt there.
Huh? I'm at 34% and still have Ash's camera. Nothing missing from the inventory. No direction from Evie to look for Ash or sign of the little fellow during the last chapter of ToN, and so I assume that the camera features in the next chapter of the game insofar as I can tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Technically to lose your virginity you need to have penetrative sexual intercourse with member of the opposite sex. Bottles don't count. So according to the dictionary definition Kayley is definitely still a virgin. :) But not for long I bet.
In many ancient cultures, a virgin has an unaffected hymen. (Ask a Catholic priest). As a beer bottle destroys this hymen, Kayley is no longer a virgin.

In some cultures, broken hymen are sewn together by surgeons. This makes a penetrated lady a virgin again. So Kalay has to go to the doctor. She can take her back to the virgin

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Use the search thread.
unable to find it, i ended up restarting the game without the incest config to see if that was the cause, it isnt. right now im just trying to figure out how to get the damn key from the church chamber/basement. perhaps im missing something i need to get the pick?

Sep 27, 2019
how did you get the key from the church basement? thats where im stuck. i dont have the pick yet and i cant progress to the other parts of the jungle. what am i missing?
The Booty Call key is in the front left of the library grounds, appearing after you have lured the Peacock back to the library grounds with peanuts, and the Gothic key behind the Library behind some pillars in the latest chapter of Treasure of Nadia (v34052). Which chapter of Treasure of Nadia are you playing? Which key are you missing?

Reactions: cobra19
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes