oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
how did you get the key from the church basement? thats where im stuck. i dont have the pick yet and i cant progress to the other parts of the jungle. what am i missing?
maybe it will help you if you play from the beginning exactly after the walkthrough.
Not faster. and only do what it says.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Shit hesus danu ! Sounds like something straight out of Harry Potter:
"If you ugly, work hard to get a girl, because they won't choose."
"If you hot, girls fight for you , and you need only choose."
;). Good going mate!
thats life pal, if you poor, ugly, fat................. there not intrest, even if you sweetest man in the world.......
some girls let me fall for ............ to be to honest, ....... for be to nice.......... we sweet............ there even call me 1 boring because of that, choose a man that raped his girlfriend.............. comes back crying for be raped.............. my reaction? i did ask for it, man like me are to boring ........ remember....... if you intrest in bad boys, bad stuff can happens.................. none want the "nice sweet boring "boy"............. life sucks, i know ..........and not on the nice way we hoping for

• Sad
Reactions: Manifold

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i typed android in the search bar for this thread, but cant seem to find the link. idk if im doing it right/wrong. but i used to do this before. xD
Mega link of this version are not present, but there are a couple of hosting that are not on the first page.
Hi Guys! v34052: or MEGA

Reactions: nijiemax

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
anyone have a problem with the animations randomly stop working? I'll play through the game for a bit and then the scenes randomly stop being animated and becomes a still picture. This problem persists til i restart the computer. Does anyone else have this problem and if you do/did how do you fix this problem or prevent it from happening?
Welcome to the glory that is playing MV on a potato : you probably have 8GB or less RAM, MV will memory leak itself until you run out and the game will either lol @ you like it does or just crash. Save often and close/restart the game when you see it starts to bog down and stuff go slow. Or upgrade to a non-potato
Huh? I'm at 34% and still have Ash's camera. Nothing missing from the inventory. No direction from Evie to look for Ash or sign of the little fellow during the last chapter of ToN, and so I assume that the camera features in the next chapter of the game insofar as I can tell.
He is about 5 updates behind when Ash went missing and you need to go find him. Been a while for most of us so nobody probably remembers where he is

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Twelve sirens in 30 minutes? That's only... two minutes and thirty seconds per girl! Wow, man. That's too nice a job to rush and although you might have a broad smile on your face non of the women will. For shame, brother, you're letting the side down for goodness sake. :( Talk about being premature.

A sad tale indeed which almost brought a tear to my eye. :cry: On the bright side there's a lot to be said for playing with yourself: it's cheap and convenient, you can't catch VD, it's available at any time and it's absolutely free. :) So there's that to fall back on if worst comes to worst. Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters will always love you no matter what. And you're in good company on this particular site which is riddled by tossers and wankers of every imaginable persuasion and description.

(Myself excluded.)

Which is nice. :ROFLMAO:
i not care anymore to be honest, i do what i want, i sleep wen i want, to be honest, im even happy to have no friends of family, ........ i post everthing from history religion, different between hesus and jesus ............ or beter say hesus (834 bc) and apollonius of tyana) celtic isralites, .......... i did 18 year study at 15 hours at day............ ok , most dont believe me .......but im free to say and post what i want, i can be honest , i have nothing to lose, because i have no friends of family, everthing have his price, total freedom is a very high price.............. and there toys for get a orgasm, and be honest, after 1 orgasm its out for a man, .............. me, ....... i put ma toy away .. or clean my hand on my bed, and i go to sleep, no angry face next to me, that i want to sleep, because i cant do anything after my orgasm, some girls stay 3 days in my bed, there ways enough to do with a girl withouw penetration, ................no love ......... no sex, im to old for games, its now for life or nothing................... na jalousy, none care i sit from morning to night on my pc , try find answers , ........ after 18 years, i not even have questions left to seek, .............. latin name for planet venus is lucifer.......... 666 is angle and speed of the earth, and 616 was wen rome was take over and change there religion to workship saturnus ............... that where my last 3 questions i find my answers on, freedom have his price, and i dont need look to others on what i answer, ........... what you not have,............ you cannot lose, so have none............. is a blessing, ....... i have nobody to lose................. or no weak points as "hesus" there is nothing to blackmail me , even if you send me 100 wives, im single............. there is not even 1 to send that i "cheat" ............... so what can there do.......... to blackmail me, ............. if you have a wife , if you have kids, your in control............ al i can lose............... is only my life................... and none will care of cry or even miss me, ............. and me, i dont care, if my time comes , it comes, there is nothing that keeps me here ,even death is a blessing in a world of pain, ............... im blessed, i have nothing or nobody to lose............. most people never can say even the truth withouw be afraid of losing friends, ................ me i can say all i want withouw any price................. what can there do me, there nothing ................ only my life.........and there very less that ready to kill for it..............and there not intrested in a big fat man with a handicap and autism and no friends of familly , there is nothing to get if you poor, so nothing to afraid of................ painfull yes............ but its a blessing on any other way..............to be free to do what you want withouw need to tell others "why"

Sep 27, 2019
i not care anymore to be honest, i do what i want, i sleep wen i want, to be honest, im even happy to have no friends of family, ........ i post everthing from history religion, different between hesus and jesus ............ or beter say hesus (834 bc) and apollonius of tyana) celtic isralites, .......... i did 18 year study at 15 hours at day............ ok , most dont believe me .......but im free to say and post what i want, i can be honest , i have nothing to lose, because i have no friends of family, everthing have his price, total freedom is a very high price.............. and there toys for get a orgasm, and be honest, after 1 orgasm its out for a man, .............. me, ....... i put ma toy away .. or clean my hand on my bed, and i go to sleep, no angry face next to me, that i want to sleep, because i cant do anything after my orgasm, some girls stay 3 days in my bed, there ways enough to do with a girl withouw penetration, ................no love ......... no sex, im to old for games, its now for life or nothing................... na jalousy, none care i sit from morning to night on my pc , try find answers , ........ after 18 years, i not even have questions left to seek, .............. latin name for planet venus is lucifer.......... 666 is angle and speed of the earth, and 616 was wen rome was take over and change there religion to workship saturnus ............... that where my last 3 questions i find my answers on, freedom have his price, and i dont need look to others on what i answer, ........... what you not have,............ you cannot lose, so have none............. is a blessing, ....... i have nobody to lose................. or no weak points as "hesus" there is nothing to blackmail me , even if you send me 100 wives, im single............. there is not even 1 to send that i "cheat" ............... so what can there do.......... to blackmail me, ............. if you have a wife , if you have kids, your in control............ al i can lose............... is only my life................... and none will care of cry or even miss me, ............. and me, i dont care, if my time comes , it comes, there is nothing that keeps me here ,even death is a blessing in a world of pain, ............... im blessed, i have nothing or nobody to lose............. most people never can say even the truth withouw be afraid of losing friends, ................ me i can say all i want withouw any price................. what can there do me, there nothing ................ only my life.........and there very less that ready to kill for it..............and there not intrested in a big fat man with a handicap and autism and no friends of familly , there is nothing to get if you poor, so nothing to afraid of................ painfull yes............ but its a blessing on any other way..............to be free to do what you want withouw need to tell others "why"
Ah! Thank you for the clarification, everything makes sense now. :unsure:

May the force be with you! :alien:

(But not the police force of course.) :cautious:

Sep 27, 2019
Welcome to the glory that is playing MV on a potato : you probably have 8GB or less RAM, MV will memory leak itself until you run out and the game will either lol @ you like it does or just crash. Save often and close/restart the game when you see it starts to bog down and stuff go slow. Or upgrade to a non-potato

He is about 5 updates behind when Ash went missing and you need to go find him. Been a while for most of us so nobody probably remembers where he is
Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle-earth would be my guess where Ash went on the lam. ;)

Reactions: Viggy

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

everthing have his price, freedom is highest..and if someone is intrested.............. i never need to say"sorry.. but..............." beter feel lonely alone, than lonely as couple, and believe me, there more of as you think, just in relation to be not alone, but still feel lonely for having bad sex of bad relation with a lot of fights etc, like i said, im blessed, i free and do what i want , and no angry girlfriend thats be angry for not cleaning the house as she asked, most man just slaves, just for have once at week sex

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

Clarification you say Harpocrates ? :unsure: (Yoda on the horizon now...)

Look hesus danu , we get it. Try 'n relax. :coffee:
Listen, I give 'n give 'n give to whoever needs me to give.... then I find I still need giving....but not money though! :sneaky:
Let's get back to this game!!!

Reactions: hesus danu

MasterChan

Aug 20, 2018

but potatoes are cheap and delicious! but mostly cheap! i cant afford a non-potato during these dark times :cry:

:cry::cry:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have potato: i5-2410M 2,3GHz, 4GB RAM and Radeon HD6650M, about ten years old Aspire 7750G. I save only when I end update or when I dig, only when I shutdown game. I have no problem or leaks with this game or another RPGMs.

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have potato: i5-2410M 2,3GHz, 4GB RAM and Radeon HD6650M, about ten years old Aspire 7750G. I save only when I end update or when I dig, only when I shutdown game. I have no problem or leaks with this game or another RPGMs.
If you play for like 10 mins and don't load a bunch of videos/scenes, then yes : you won't crash and burn ......
Someone can explain me how craft things in this game?
Find recipes laying around on the ground (looks like book pages), they all require 4 ingredients > go to the altar, select those 4 items from the inventory UI that'll pop-up (in any order). Once the correct 4 have been selected, magic happens and stuff gets made. Keep in mind the recipes stay on the ground for as long as you need them and will disappear after. You also can't take them up so you either memorize them or write what you need down

MasterChan

Aug 20, 2018
Someone can explain me how craft things in this game?
unlock the cave at the park next to your house. Then progress the story to the point where you take Alia there and see the scene with her unlocking the altar. After that you unlock the crafting altar and can put the required items on it to make a new item.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If you play for like 10 mins and don't load a bunch of videos/scenes, then yes : you won't crash and burn ......
I was very first play this game in version 14011 whole in a trice. About v30 I was play whole game again. In early version I played whole days, cause I was with heavy injury a few weeks in bed. I have no problem with game. Don't want hassel with you, just say potato isn't only rason to leaks or crush game. Maybe Win7 si better to manage with RPGmaker than Win8 or Win10

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do i uninstall the cheatmod? I tried my best but i dont know how to delete the cheat mod
If it overwrites something in the base game your only option is to get that original file back and overwrite it on top of the cheat/edited ..... Or just delete everything and stay clear of anything not "official", might have fuckered your save too

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes