RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
There is mission to make Concrete..... and I need a Stone talisman to make it.... But when I search for it in park I only get Silver and Jade talisman.....
What can I do now.....?

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
Question: If the ToN girls were real and all gave you the green light who and in what order would you do them? :unsure:

My answer: Janet first and then Janet another eleven times! :love:
1. Clare :love:
2. Jessica
3. Naomi
4. Sofia
5. Janet
6. Diana
7. Alia
8. Kaley
9. Tasha
10. Pricia
11. Madalyn
12. Emily

Sep 27, 2019
Here's my top twelve in order of preference:

1. Janet (Perfect MILF in all imaginable ways and every respect).
2. Naomi (Imperfect MILF and sexual demigoddess, insatiable, irresistible and selfish to her core but hot as lava).
3. Madalyn (Spellbinding, bewitching and magickal sorceress who is fascinating beyond compare).
4. Pricia (Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend's Malayan mother I once had the hots for in my teens).
5. Diana (The girl I would be most compatible with in real life, with the best personality in the game in my opinion).
6. Clare (Striking, stroppy, suspicious and quite possibly badly damaged redhead).
7. Tasha (Feisty, funny, spiky, tattooed and borderline psychopathic sidekick come pet of Naomi).
8. Jessica (Too much like a girl I knew, who caused me a hell of a lot of trouble, to rank higher; sorry Doctor Amor).
9. Sofia (A classically beautiful and as yet unknown quantity difficult to place in a list like this at present).
10. Emily (Not really; very pretty and super-intelligent but far too skinny and boyish a figure for me).
11. Kayley (No. Far too young, too shy and too inexperienced).
12. Alia (That's a really big NO! Too much the ingenue and scatterbrained; far too much like a guileless child IMHO).

That said if I had to pick one to be my girlfriend it would be Diana, even though she's slim, based on her personality. (y)

Kind of interesting to see which of the girls which people like rated one to twelve. :unsure:

I invite others on this tread to offer their favourites ranked from one to twelve like this. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Honestly just about any of the milf types could go in just about any order except Pricia. She's had two too many face lifts. On looks alone though, Claire and Jessica are a step ahead of the rest.

Edit: I forgot Elsie...yeah I'd like a scene with the genie.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Top five:

01- Doctor Jessica (naked and with those belted high heels in that last scene!)
02- Treasure Hunter Clare
03- Nun Madalyn (she is fucking hot and evil the way I like my nun MILFS (NILFS), and dressed to kill, love her shoes)
04- Bartender Tasha
05- Librarian Diana (I would move her further up with her treasure hunter clothes and without the glasses)

06- Rich Bitch Sofia, haven't seen enough of her to rank her really though

07- Mother Janet
08- Sister Kaley
09- Alia's mom Naomi (not that pretty for my taste)
10- Massage parlour Pricia (usual features I don't really like with NLT, mouth too small, strange cheekbones and eyes)
11- Emily (I hate permed/curly hair, especially 3D, and yeah just a strange face)
12- Alia (poor thing!)

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have one problem with the game and it is a small one. A woman got a taste of mom (Janet) before me. It happened in lust epidemic. I know Janet is mom and she is supposed to reject mc but I thought that when she was with the Doc. I thought maybe but no.

GT00

Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-15
Release Date: 2020-05-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v34052
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android Uncompressed: - -
Android Compressed: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

Swayz thanks for the win link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
I have a problem, and is that I can not find Mrs. Madalyn anywhere ... has she moved from the island?

GT00

Apr 19, 2019
in the last actualitation ,I have a problem, and is that I can not find Mrs. Madalyn anywhere ... has she moved from the island?

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Just found the staff in the cave on Alia's island and I was wondering what I should do with it. Sell it for $5k or not?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
in the last actualitation ,I have a problem, and is that I can not find Mrs. Madalyn anywhere ... has she moved from the island?
If she's not in her room when the crystal tells you about it, you borked yourself with a mod/save edit/cheat (whatever the "lol mods don't change anything" dudes might say). Not much to do aside restart and not use anything or go the cat way and tinker even more inside the code with 0% chance of it not fucking itself even more
Just found the staff in the cave on Alia's island and I was wondering what I should do with it. Sell it for $5k or not?
Sell for 5K or don't sell it for 10K, story needs you to get rid of it. You just get more $

Reactions: GT00

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
here 3 pic for this update guide
save for 4%-32%(100% for this update) in page 495
and fly ash was from last update in bar keep going up its in BBQ that unlit torch shaped thing
umm and i dont know how spoiler thing works thos who can do it and are MOD edit this pic as spoiler thank you

View attachment 641771

View attachment 643191

View attachment 642175
after you turn on torch 7 you can pickup cursed shovel from church basment where madalyn live right room
View attachment 642170

Thanks. It is a great help

Reactions: Huck90
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes