worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
this isnt bad.
Probably not, but that's a fat chance he screwed his game doing exactly that, so I guess it's not that good either.

On a partially related matter, there's still one thing that baffles me: you said that you found a programming bug but a Mod deleted your post where you explained it, and the developer never asked for an input or an advise about it: could you provide a logical reason for the developer to want to leave a bug in an otherwise perfectly running game and the Forum Mods to cover up the conspiracy? It's ok, you don't need to answer... ;)

OTOH, you claim you found a bug in the game that nobody else ever saw, but never cared to give any detail when it was all you had to do to prove your point once and for all. I don't know jack about programming, but I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the math here.....

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have no issues with people using save game editors to enhance theire game.
Yes. me too.
I don't know any player who uses editors when playing, and scolding with a player who doesn't use an editor. :)

Just remind them o be careful with this particular game.
why ? if my PC not work, i can look with editors, what on this box is ill ....
and i can help others, have problems ...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
you said that you found a programming bug but a Mod deleted your post where you explained it, and the developer never asked for an input or an advise about it:
Yes. correct.

could you provide a logical reason for the developer to want to leave a bug in an otherwise perfectly running game and the Forum Mods
Yes. i can. i know, what is wrong and why and how to fix.

OTOH, you claim you found a bug in the game that nobody else ever saw,
Many, many ......
All week many ask here for help ... have all the same bug.

I don't know jack about programming,
make nothing. You not need to know.

Apr 5, 2020
Can somebody tell me about that money cap system?I read here that it is different for each update.How much is money cap for latest version?I have 630k,82 silvers, 35 golds and I have bought every item under 800k.My goal is to reach 1 million till next update and to buy Fancy Fence.I sell talismans only when I have 99 of that kind.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can somebody tell me about that money cap system?I read here that it is different for each update.How much is money cap for latest version?
wait - i look ..... the highest, you can have is $9999999. the different to the last update ist, the highest, i had is new and not from latest update.
Here - look self .... my save 34052, 34%.

34052 34%.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can somebody tell me about that money cap system?I read here that it is different for each update.How much is money cap for latest version?I have 630k,82 silvers, 35 golds and I have bought every item under 800k.My goal is to reach 1 million till next update and to buy Fancy Fence.I sell talismans only when I have 99 of that kind.
You're gonna have fun if the game requires you a random house upgrade in 10 builds to progress the story. Since you got them all already, game will bug and you'll come here wondering why

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys,

I should have find the solution of the puzzel in this cave in the previous cave. However I cannot find it there. I tried evrything but even if I tough the wall nothing happens. My inventory shows nothing. Anybody a clue?

I do hope so....

Apr 5, 2020
You're gonna have fun if the game requires you a random house upgrade in 10 builds to progress the story. Since you got them all already, game will bug and you'll come here wondering why
At least I won't wonder why the game bugs haha...I don't think tihs will make me troubles, if I bought home upgrades before it is needed(I haven't cheated, edited etc...- just grinded like crazy).

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
buying house upgrades should not bug your game.. because look at the money limit now lol... it wont cause any bugs... events are triggered if switches and variables are messed up like heart counters and pleasure meters
At least I won't wonder why the game bugs haha...I don't think tihs will make me troubles, if I bought home upgrades before it is needed(I haven't cheated, edited etc...- just grinded like crazy).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hey guys,

I should have find the solution of the puzzel in this cave in the previous cave. However I cannot find it there. I tried evrything but even if I tough the wall nothing happens. My inventory shows nothing. Anybody a clue?

I do hope so....
There is no object to pick up at your screen shot. You are supposed to manually replicate that wall pattern at the puzzle.

Reactions: Jafo

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh .. I was pissed off by this MC and Kaley situation. Despite the cool moment at the beginning of the scene (apology, conversation) I was disappointed '' I don't think about you this way '' Nothing but wait for their relationship to develop and MC will understand that he has feelings for Kaley. And I thought it would be the moment.. :confused:

Reactions: TheFinder

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The only thing you risk by playing on a potato is the game crashing if MV goes mad and the memory leak eats all your RAM. Though NLT seems to be a man of culture and took a newer MV built with the leak "fixed". Though if your RAM is low (8GB or less), you'll have to check your ass and save alot, then close the game if it starts to chug along and reload
Your dead on there Omnikuken. (y) Find a silver statue - save. Raise those perks - save. Save before - Squallmart - buy upgrades - save again (yeah another slot - whattaya want ...)
The pleasures of a potato PC! :D o_O :FacePalm:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes