Bing

May 14, 2017
How do you unlock the squid lures? They're still locked for me and I'm trying to catch the 80lb Tuna

MatthewFel

Jun 4, 2017
I get a error everytime I try to repeat the scenes 34 and 35
Loading Error
\www\img\pictures\SP-35.png and \www\img\pictures\SP-34.png
Someone can help me please? I downloaded just the update file.

Mike_22

Apr 19, 2020
I used natural plug. But still only about 300 lbs hammerhead the records needs over 600 lbs
Tuna - Heavy Green Squid
Seaperch - Heavy Natural Jig
Rock Fish - Heavy Green Jig
Marlin - Heavy Green Squid
HammerHead - Heavy Natural Plug

Tried to catch the 600 lbs Hammerhead with Heavy Natural Plug but it escaped & I lost my bait.

Last edited:

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
No.
There is a programming messed up bug.
This would be easy to fix with some programming.
If this was the case everyone would have faced the issue.

People should stop messing with game if they want to play the game bug free.

Most cheat users think that they might get ahead by collecting more coin in advance or something similar shortcut methods.

But to be honest game has been planned well, everyone will get everything at some point. So my suggestion to everyone is to enjoy the game. Each update does not have more than 15 minute play time.

Reactions: StylishBossu

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, a programming mistake nobody gets outside of cheating, what a coincidence :unsure:
Can you program ?
It is easy to see where the bug is in the program.
Less than 10 programming lines are required to correct this programming bug.
Such a coincidence that no one have 10 Mins time and writes these 10 lines. :cool: :giggle:

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
hi! i'm new to the game. Somebody please help me! How to find treasure, and how to farm money? I got the shovel but i have no idea how to deal with it

Last edited:

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
I can't find the Kamasutra page in the last update. I read the walkthrough who said : Go back to the Northern part of the Park, where the tiger is, go left and you will see a peacock, treat it to peanuts, and lead him to the library. Pick up the key to the chest. + Kamasutra Page

I found the key (can't miss it) but where is the kamasutra page?

Thank you for you answer.

Sep 27, 2019
Can you program ?
It is easy to see where the bug is in the program.
Less than 10 programming lines are required to correct this programming bug.
Such a coincidence that no one have 10 Mins time and writes these 10 lines. :cool: :giggle:
I challenge you, oCato, to tell us the name and location of the file(s) with the faulty code, the line numbers where the bugged code begins and ends, and what new code should replace it to fix the bug. I have never had any problems with the game ever, having played it from the beginning and updated it incrementally on a fortnightly basis on both Windows and Linux using NW.js. If you can program in Javascript as well as you claim (you sound like a novice to me) and have discovered a fixable bug prove it, as I have outlined, and if you can't please shut up and cut down on your childish attention seeking. Thank you.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes