Sep 27, 2019
NLT_Logo.png NLT Weekly Report

Treasure of Nadia's latest chapter has released a few days ago. Be sure to play it if you've not had the chance yet.

We are currently testing out our new online version of the game which features "cloud saving" meaning you can play Treasure of Nadia on any device, anywhere, and your save game will always stay with you.

This new version is also better performing on slower Android devices as well. Eventually this version will be made available to all tiers, but currently it is only available to try and test out for Grand Master.

1.png
The next chapter will be coming on June 1st with several spicy new scenes! Also coming later this month will be a couple of new 4k high definition pinups featuring Naomi and Janet.

Thank you for all the support and have a great week!

Harpocrates says: Short and sweet. Looks like a rumble in the jungle, which implies a scene involving Clare or Diana. Or both? Or neither? Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Anakanangputa

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 661602 NLT Weekly Report

Treasure of Nadia's latest chapter has released a few days ago. Be sure to play it if you've not had the chance yet.

We are currently testing out our new online version of the game which features "cloud saving" meaning you can play Treasure of Nadia on any device, anywhere, and your save game will always stay with you.

This new version is also better performing on slower Android devices as well. Eventually this version will be made available to all tiers, but currently it is only available to try and test out for Grand Master.

View attachment 661603
The next chapter will be coming on June 1st with several spicy new scenes! Also coming later this month will be a couple of new 4k high definition pinups featuring Naomi and Janet.

Thank you for all the support and have a great week!

Harpocrates says: Short and sweet. Looks like a rumble in the jungle which might mean Clare or Diana? Or both? Or neither? Stay tuned.
Tnx man, well appreciated

Bing

May 14, 2017
How do you unlock the squid lures? They're still locked and I'm trying to catch the 80 lb Tuna

Last edited:

krishna.teja

Jan 22, 2018
It should say there has been changes made to the config file but it shouldn't stop you from saving.
If I remember correctly you get a option to change it back the first times you save, say no if you want to keep it. After a couple of tries the game will give up and just inform you that it has been changed.

I did try more than a few times. It just says it has been changed and no option of saving.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Q1) I use the changed names.txt file. *Cough*
How can i deactivate this barmy warning about said changed file and even more important the "restore check" every time i save a game?

Q2) I have at the end of v34052 two unopened chests on the map. Is this correct or do i miss a key? (One chest is still unreachable in park middel)

Jan 7, 2018
hey guys. i completed the update. but there is a path blocked by ants. and i cant find the recipe for the ant "poison". what is behind that way?

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
Game Locks up straight after discussion with Janet & Naomi, tried loading earlier saves, always freezes at the same point
1589797968655.png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can't find Madalyn.
Is this a bug?
Yes.

can anyone post a save file just before meet Madalyn?
This not help.
The bug is inside the paths in "User Data". And not in the saves.
Befor you use other saves, you need uninstall your game complettly
and delete the Path "User Data" complettly.
After this install the game new and start new.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes