Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
How can I get gothic key. I can see key at backyard of library but how am i suppose to get hold of it. I tried moving rock everywhere.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
How can I get gothic key. I can see key at backyard of library but how am i suppose to get hold of it. I tried moving rock everywhere.
You need to remove the pillar first. Click on it and destroy. Then move rock from left side of building to the right side to cover the pressure pad.

Reactions: Gunners!

emanuel_318

Dec 17, 2019
What you play

What are you playing with? Window 10, Linux, Android. Mac?
My details are only valid for PC with Windows 10.
Because I have no Android and no Mac. and use only Window 10

If you play on 'Window 10:
Did you completely delete the path "User Data"?
And then, after that, downloaded the game again and restarted?

Up to here: is the beginning of the game running?
I play in W10 - The Compressed version(i don't have bandwith for the normal version :v)
Did you completely delete the path "User Data"? yes

mussum

Aug 4, 2017
Yes.

This not help.
The bug is inside the paths in "User Data". And not in the saves.
Befor you use other saves, you need uninstall your game complettly
and delete the Path "User Data" complettly.
After this install the game new and start new.
please, explain
how "delete the Path "User Data" complettly" ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I play in W10 - The Compressed version(i don't have bandwith for the normal version :v)
Did you completely delete the path "User Data"? yes
Yes. everything.
Delete the path "User Data" with the entire content !!
It's best to uninstall and delete all old ToN versions and start from scratch.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Is there an comprehensive list of all the chest key locations in the current update? It's frustrating cause I need the last one for Tasha's 3rd page but I already used the key that was supposedly for that chest. :(

Edit: nvm I got the last one using that "old map". Thank God I got lucky this time and managed to find all these hidden collectibles without any guides (except Evie's). Wasn't so lucky with Lust Epidemic. I'm gonna be back once this game is finished, hopefully early next year? This game is fucking awesome! Can't wait to bang Diana, best girl!

Last edited:

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Thus is not a review, but a suggestion.

Strange as it is, i like the fishing mini-game. I think that it is underutilized. If you are able to break all the record and bankrupt the guy at the store, then the mini-game becomes pointless and there is no motivation to play it. But if all fishing can be rewarded, not only when you make a record, then the mini-game will add flavor to the overall game-play and help break the monotone of searching for treasures and a little reprieve from that.

To provide a source of gold not only when the MC breaks a records, a suggestion would be to set a modest price per pound for each type of fish and then have the MC sell the fishes for that price. Only when the MC sets a new record, then the record big reward is given.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
please, explain
how "delete the Path "User Data" complettly" ?
If you use a PC:
open C:\Users\"User-Name"\AppData\Local\
In this you find the path "User Data". And this Path delete.
if you not can doing this - you not being Admin and not can delete this - ask the admin or a PC Suporter.

• Angry
Reactions: Badgerlad
Apr 5, 2020

Strange as it is, i like the fishing mini-game. I think that it is underutilized. If you are able to break all the record and bankrupt the guy at the store, then the mini-game becomes pointless and there is no motivation to play it. But if all fishing can be rewarded, not only when you make a record, then the mini-game will add flavor to the overall game-play and help break the monotone of searching for treasures and a little reprieve from that.

To provide a source of gold not only when the MC breaks a records, a suggestion would be to set a modest price per pound for each type of fish and then have the MC sell the fishes for that price. Only when the MC sets a new record, then the record big reward is given.
Great idea, but I bet they won't point out that fishing minigame could be more challenging and profitable ofc

Reactions: Fking22 and Jcompt
Sep 27, 2019
Looks like a double assjob. Hot.
Two sexy sirens squating/sitting, back to back, on a prostrate MC, lying on his back beneath them? :unsure: Could be. But surely antagonistic and competitive Diana and Clare, who don't like each other, won't double-team Henry in the game as soon as this? o_O WTF? How the heck could something as weird as that happen while those particular two lovlies can't stand the sight of each other?! :(

Hang on... just remembered... the MC has got a bottle of Emily's aphrodisiac "Love Potion" in his pocket hasn't he? :sneaky:

Maybe that goes some way to explain it. :cautious:

(One of them could be Tasha who expressed an interest in doing a bit of treasure hunting with Henry earlier.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toncek146

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Two sexy sirens squating/sitting, back to back, on a prostrate MC, lying on his back beneath them? :unsure: Could be. But surely not antagonistic and competitive Diana and Clare, who don't like each other, won't double-team Henry in the game as soon as this? o_O WTF? How the heck could something as weird as that happen while those particular two lovlies can't stand the sight of each other?! :(

Hang on... just remembered... the MC has got a bottle of Emily's aphrodisiac "Love Potion" in his pocket hasn't he? :sneaky:

Maybe that goes some way to explain it. :cautious:

(One of them could be Tasha who expressed an interest in doing a bit of treasure hunting with Henry earlier.)
Diane already know about the love potion and is sceptical about its efficacy. This is why I think Diane will get the potion and be the new mystery bootycall.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017

Great idea, but I bet they won't point out that fishing minigame could be more challenging and profitable ofc
Thanks. It is definitely more challenging and more fun than simply walking all over searching for blue dots. You need to observe, pick the right lure and find where and how to go after your target. It is really fun, especially with the pesky little sea perch going after almost every lure.

Sep 27, 2019
Diane already know about the love potion and is sceptical about its efficacy. This is why I think Diane will get the potion and be the new mystery bootycall.
I think you're probably correct. :) There are only five girls left who can't yet receive booty calls from the MC: Janet, Sophia, Madalyn, Clare and Diana. Now I can't imagine that any of the first three listed will be the next contact for the MC which means that the only two names in the frame must be Clare and Diana. :unsure: Diana is the friendliest and closest to the MC, kissing and teasing him more than once, allowing him to fondle her, and pull her shorts down etc., and so I suppose, logically, that she IS most likely to be the MC's next contact and get the next Kama Sutra page. ;) That said NLT does like to pull quick ones in order to distract people from what's coming next and so there is a lesser chance that Clare might turn out to be the next contact rather than Diana. o_O

Maybe further hints and clues will be given in the next Weekly Report, next Sunday, one week before the next update. :unsure:

I agree with you that Diana seems the most obvious candidate to be the next contact for the MC. (y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes