wharf

Apr 14, 2020
tell me which two you have. and I'll tell you where the third one is ...
I've just found out that the chest keys are interchangeable. I've just found a key using the "old map", and in the guide the player used it to open a chest I already opened before.

Anyway, for Tasha I have Strip tease and Mustacheless ride.
Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

dennisbee

Jun 10, 2019
Start the Update!
And my Soul Crystal say:
"Madalyn might be interested inthat pirate diary you found in the cave"

But ahhhhh...
I can't find Madalyn.
She is not in der Church and not in her Room

Its a Bug i thing...
Have someone a Savefile

Please help me!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
PC: config.set file goes in the www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)
I think the patch need a little revision with this update. Sometime the mother is not the mother.
At the start for example, when the mc's sister find the mc at the window of her room, she say are you spy at "my mom" istead of our mom. After when mc meet his mother he call her hey Janet. Also in other little thing.
Anyway thank you

Reactions: Xanado

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I think the patch need a little revision with this update. Sometime the mother is not the mother.
At the start for example, when the mc's sister find the mc at the window of her room, she say are you spy at "my mom" istead of our mom. After when mc meet his mother he call her hey Janet. Also in other little thing.
Anyway thank you
I'll take a look at it, thx for the heads up. When MC is calling her Janet though isn't a simple definition edit in the config.set file( Theres no Janets in there to edit out anymore). It's kinda hardcoded in the game and will need someone more experienced to fix it. I'll check the "my mom" thing though.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2020
Start the Update!
And my Soul Crystal say:
"Madalyn might be interested inthat pirate diary you found in the cave"

But ahhhhh...
I can't find Madalyn.
She is not in der Church and not in her Room

Its a Bug i thing...
Have someone a Savefile

Please help me!
There are saves files on page 183 of this thread.Just delete the number 570 in search bar and enter 183 instead.That Madalyn bug is consequence of cheating.

Reactions: Darko666

Kouja

Mar 11, 2018
OK, probably s dumb question, but I have version v27041, will the update only file for v34052 work, or should I just play it safe? I try to limit my data usage since I only tether from my phone for internet these days

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Probably not, the v34 update-only takes into account you should be on v32. You'll be missing about 2-3 updates worth of stuff and the game might not even boot. Either cringe through the $ bill and get the full 2GB v34 or scrunge up all the update-only files you can find and clusterfuck them into some kind of hybrid monstrosity that will probably not work anyway

Reactions: Kouja
Apr 5, 2020
^ Probably not, the v34 update-only takes into account you should be on v32. You'll be missing about 2-3 updates worth of stuff and the game might not even boot. Either cringe through the $ bill and get the full 2GB v34 or scrunge up all the update-only files you can find and clusterfuck them into some kind of hybrid monstrosity that will probably not work anyway
It would be interesting to check whether the game would boot-but definitively that 'd be very unsightly way to ruin your game.Just download the whole game or only 3 latest update-only files.

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
yes. Instructions how to apply the update-only files on Mac have been posted numerous times. Use the search function.
I've tried the search function - and your post here is the best result I got. Can anyone please direct me to a specific post for how to apply the Mac update?

Sep 27, 2019
Is the released date of weekly report always on the 4th and 11th day of the month?
The Weekly Report comes out every Sunday evening at about 10.00 pm California time. So this week it is released on the 17th May 2020, which is yesterday for me, because California (UTC - 7) is eight hours behind my clock which is currently set to British Summer Time (UTC + 1)! If nobody else posts the report I will in about 15 to 30 minutes. If anybody would care to save me the trouble that would be nice. (y) I'm not awake this early as a rule. :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: Anakanangputa
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes