kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
7 months after release and still no "Main" content
wtf is the developer doing?

Everyone knows that Janet and MC is the main hot story here but where the fuck is it?

imho they have added way too much side bitches for no reason that takes too much attention and work.

is the developer reading this site or do i need to join patreon to send this question?
Yup. Get NLT Patreon membership then he might listen to you.

c6rti

Feb 14, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...that stupid game is so spiteful, it "won't go".Dude, game is currently at 32%.If you need 32% you can find several on this thread-just search.Set 100 messages per page, it should make your search easier.
do you have one? im at a part where i can do basically nothing cuz it says i need a pickaxe but i cant get it

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
I completed the update, but I still have only 33%. It has to be something in the previous updates, because I'm pretty sure I did everything it had to be done in this one. Maybe a Kamasutra page?
Please, anyone who has got 34% can post a menu screenshot? So I can compare it with mine. Thanks!

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
I completed the update, but I still have only 33%. It has to be something in the previous updates, because I'm pretty sure I did everything it had to be done in this one. Maybe a Kamasutra page?
Please, anyone who has got 34% can post a menu screenshot? So I can compare it with mine. Thanks!
can someone say where the 13th page is in the newest update
Every version has Page. This time Alia cow girl. Drop the peacock and get a key. New explored area has a accessible chest, just open it to get the Page.

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Every version has Page. This time Alia cow girl. Drop the peacock and get a key. New explored area has a accessible chest, just open it to get the Page.
Yes, I got that one. I think I missed something in the previous updates, that's why I ask for a screenshot :(

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
These are the pages I got:

Alia 3
Emily 2
Jessica 1
Naomi 3
Pricia 1
Tasha 2
Kaley 1

Is there anything missing? Thanks!

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
can u help me im missing this one and i dont know how to get it
In the new area where you found the jaguar, go left (where you find the crate you have to open) and still left. Light the torch and then a ladder will appear. Go left again and you'll find a peacock. Lure him with peanuts, take him to the library garden...A key will fall down from a tree.

Reactions: Liuttlroy
Apr 5, 2020
Did you pay any attention? MC did live with them. He have a room right next to Kaley. He inherited the extra house from his father who is also refered by Kaley as her father and by Janet as her husband. So if anything the "friend" and "friend's mom" storyline is thin.
I paid attention to conversations, but maybe I skipped that particular one where they mention his room in Janet's house.I know that he inherited house from father at the very beginning of the game and Janet with Kaley inherited nothing.Why would father discriminate his daughter?Where and when did Janet call MC's deceased father a husband or Kaley called him a father?

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Where and when did Janet call MC's deceased father a husband or Kaley called him a father?
Well, there are patreon rules which ban incest of any kind. That's why it's only implied, so users can patch it via some kind of incest patch or people will simply imply it themselves.

Last edited:

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone provide a better download to the full game? I know its Not my browser, my wifi, the download thing(i.e. nopy , mega filefm) No matter what 3 things always happens around 75% CTD, network failure or straight up stops downloading even though I can download and still it refuses to budge. (this is for the windows version)

Last edited:

GooM314

Mar 11, 2020
After extracting the update only file on my previous game files i started getting an error whenever i go into the MRI room
something about not being able to load $Character.

any idea on how i can fix it ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
After extracting the update only file on my previous game files i started getting an error whenever i go into the MRI room

What error ?
download the complete game.
If that doesn't help, then deinstall and delete the game completely, together with all from path "User Data". and install and start the game new.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

yes. If you have install the mod in one from the last games. then is this normal in this game. then, you need uninstall the game together with "User Data" completely and install new.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes