mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
I challenge you, oCato, to tell us the name and location of the file(s) with the faulty code, the line number where the bugged code begins and ends, and what new code should replace it to fix the bug. I have never had any problems with the game ever, having played it from the beginning and updating it incrementally on a fortnightly basis. If you can program in Javascript prove it as I have outlined and if you can't shut up.
hi, can you help me to find stone talisman?

Sep 27, 2019
hi, can you help me to find stone talisman?
Go to Estro Park and walk randomly about. Whenever you see a small star-like thing sparkling on the ground walk up to it until you touch it and you should have a stone, silver or gold talisman added to your inventory. Talisman also pop up less frequently at most outdoor locations in the game.

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
Go to Estro Park and walk randomly about. Whenever you see a small star-like thing sparkling on the ground walk up to it until you touch it and you should have a stone, silver or gold talisman added to your inventory. Talisman also pop up less frequently at most outdoor locations in the game.
i mess around thounsand times, but nothing spark up. is my game bug?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
yes=)) I use save editor to edit the number of money. I don't think it could be so bad
The way this game works is that each version has a money cap that increases as game development continues. Hitting that cap will stop ALL resellable loots from spawning until you get below it. You need to use the editor to lower your money and things will start spawning again.

Also since the game has this mechanic I would advise you that if you have to cheat, use it sparingly (don't buy the really expensive things you shouldn't be able to get yet). And make backup saves before you edit something.

Good Luck

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mewmewdadew

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
The way this game has worked is each version has a moneycap that increases as game development continues. Hitting that cap will stop ALL resellable loots from spawning until you get below it. You need to use the editor to lower your money and things will start spawning again.

Also since the game has this mechanic I would advise you that if you have to cheat, use it sparingly (don't buy the really expensive things you shouldn't be able to get yet). And make backup saves before you edit something.

Good Luck
thank you alot. You save my day. I do update all the time. Cheat just because i am lazy to do repeat thing to get one purpose- money.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've always installed the update version and have had no problem. With newest version the game stops in the library with Diana, given back the laptop to Clare. Is there a bug ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I challenge you, oCato, to tell us the name and location of the file(s) with the faulty code
No, not again. i had. A Mod have delete my eyplain. Ask him.
If somewhere from the programming developler want fix this bug and not know why, he can ask me.
Or the Mod, have delete my explain, can ask me .....

have never had any problems with the game ever
You have a big problem : Your big problem here is, you can not help.
You missunderstanding something. The question is not, you have problems or not.
The question is, you can help, if somewhere have problems. And you see ... here, you can not.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi, I've always installed the update version and have had no problem. With newest version the game stops in the library with Diana, given back the laptop to Clare. Is there a bug ?
Most difficulties I see people have with this game is related to using update only when they have a mod installed, usually breaks the game.
And there's always the thing where the more you change the original file the more things can go wrong so every now and then it might be
reasonable to download a full version just to be sure its clean.

Anyhow, good luck.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Most difficulties I see people have with this game is related to using update only when they have a mod installed, usually breaks the game.
And there's always the thing where the more you change the original file the more things can go wrong so every now and then it might be
reasonable to download a full version just to be sure its clean.

Anyhow, good luck.
Agreed. I use only the update files and no mod installed. runs smooth ... even on this crap PC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Agreed. I use only the update files and no mod installed. runs smooth ... even on this crap PC.
The only thing you risk by playing on a potato is the game crashing if MV goes mad and the memory leak eats all your RAM. Though NLT seems to be a man of culture and took a newer MV built with the leak "fixed". Though if your RAM is low (8GB or less), you'll have to check your ass and save alot, then close the game if it starts to chug along and reload

Reactions: norm7777

avestruz2040

Mar 17, 2020
i have a problem when i go to squallmart. the game have a loading error and say: Failed to load: img/characters/$Truck.png. help me pls

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Compressed sux or your update-only failed. Either retry 1 of the former or get the full build

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
yes=)) I use save editor to edit the number of money. I don't think it could be so bad
this isnt bad.
This editor i use too. And this editor give no Errors in the ToN Games by edit the Money.
i give me $9876543. and i played with this from 0% to 34%.

Use File editors is a normal and interesting gaming in many game - if you know, how to play wih editors.

Reactions: Manifold

Xanado

May 9, 2018
this isnt bad.
This editor i use too. And this editor give no Errors in the ToN Games by edit the Money.
i give me $9876543. and i played with this from 0% to 34%.

Use File editors is a normal and interesting gaming in many game - if you know, how to play wih editors.
I have no issues with people using save game editors to enhance there games. Just remind them to be careful with this particular game.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes