doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Eh .. I was pissed off by this MC and Kaley situation. Despite the cool moment at the beginning of the scene (apology, conversation) I was disappointed '' I don't think about you this way '' Nothing but wait for their relationship to develop and MC will understand that he has feelings for Kaley. And I thought it would be the moment.. :confused:
Hmmm, Qmil679, don't worry too much. Me thinks that Kaley will have another moment to <convince> MC that he does INDEED have those feelings for her! :cool:

Reactions: Qmil679

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
He is kind of being a birchboy about it though. She's watched him have sex, they've masturbated together. She's touched his dick twice(?) At least. So he fucks her thighs and tells her he doesn't feel that way about her. I call BS.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
MacMan-88
Jessica is far sexier then Emily imo shes a sexy doc who wants my carrot
BedroomThreesome.png

Fuck's sake, KMonkeyMon! Look, I have both girls here in my room ready to go. Now you've angered Emily, and Jessica is sad. This threesome must happen now! Emily needs my special sauce for her love potion and I have a blood pressure problem, dammit! I need my treatment!

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 663621

Fuck's sake, KMonkeyMon! Look, I have both girls here in my room ready to go. Now you've angered Emily, and Jessica is sad. This threesome must happen now! Emily needs my special sauce for her love potion and I have a blood pressure problem, dammit! I need my treatment!
Emily can keep her bull sperm, I'll take Dr. Jessica any day and twice on Tuesday. Emily's dad is rich, but that's his money. Jessica is a self made woman.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Rin.tm

Feb 11, 2020
Can someone help me keep playing. I don't know how to update the new version when I play 18%. Everything stops and waits for new updates :(
Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

Rin.tm

Feb 11, 2020
How can I update, I am using this version Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v19021 I only mod the remaining currency to play as usual, will it affect the game? :(

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
The easiest solution is to delete what you have and download the latest version which is on the first page of this thread. You have a very old version of the game.

Rin.tm

Feb 11, 2020
The easiest solution is to delete what you have and download the latest version which is on the first page of this thread. You have a very old version of the game.
oh thanks, I reloaded the new game and coppy the old save game file if it worked? :rolleyes:

Sep 27, 2019
Question: If the ToN girls were real and all gave you the green light who and in what order would you do them? :unsure:

My answer: Janet first and then Janet another eleven times! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy
Apr 5, 2020
Question: If the ToN girls were real and all gave you the green light who and in what order would you do them? :unsure:

My answer: I would do Janet first and then do Janet another eleven times! :)
My order:
1.Janet
2.Jessica
3.Naomi
4.Pricia
5.Clare
6.Diana
7.Sofia
8.Tasha
9.Madalyn
10.Emily/Kaley/Alia-let them share the last position
But something I noticed in last update-when there was sexy scene with Naomi and Janet:Janet's pussy is realy weird, it is just too red.It looks like big wound.In my opinion ugly.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have a peacock following me around until I find his family I am guessing, and I found Ash's camera and bag, BUT I cannot find a way past the bullet anthill to the north direction or the jaguar to the east.
so how do I find more ingredients to kill the ants, and since I am sure I won't be killing the cat until way in the future, is there a way to the north or to get past him, do I need to find a juicy steak or something?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Brad, from Lust Epidemic, shall not have her! :devilish: And nor shall Dr. Furter from planet Transsexual in the galaxy of Transylvania! :alien: The Rocky Horror! The Rocky Horror! ;)
You can have her, my sights have always been on Naomi, married or not and Claire...damn I am liking that one.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes