Fython

Jul 16, 2019
Hey, I am kind a stuck, I put all flowers and even more into the container but nothing happens. No cheats or anything else is used, can some one help:

plant.PNG plant2.PNG
Thanks in advance

• Angry
Reactions: LucasLeels

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Start beginning 34063 = 0 % ; End 34063 = 100 %
He have played the half from 34052

:) :) :) your beliefing is great !!
Scolding and insulting is much easier than helping. And you feel sooo much better !

Please explain the following: Are you playing on the PC? Android? Mac?
What are you trying to do with a previously saved one? the same ?
Can you send a screenshot from before just before everything is black?
Hi,

Playing on a PC. Reloading from a save that says '50%' In the cave I'm reloading and playing through the scene from before the actual scene. I open right before following her into the cave. The sprites show up with them talking. She says she is going to go set explosive but that doesn't show. I do hear the explosion, she says 'it's clear let's go don't touch anything.' or something iike that and when it is supposed to transition to that scene is just freezes with a black foreground with the cave frame. The music and water sounds continue to play but no controls work. See attached.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, I am kind a stuck, I put all flowers and even more into the container but nothing happens. No cheats or anything else is used, can some one help:

View attachment 669589 View attachment 669590
Thanks in advance
Go talk to Emily, she'll give you a potion sample. Nothing more
Hi,

Playing on a PC. Reloading from a save that says '50%' In the cave I'm reloading and playing through the scene from before the actual scene. I open right before following her into the cave. The sprites show up with them talking. She says she is going to go set explosive but that doesn't show. I do hear the explosion, she says 'it's clear let's go don't touch anything.' or something iike that and when it is supposed to transition to that scene is just freezes with a black foreground with the cave frame. The music and water sounds continue to play but no controls work. See attached.
Lol, 50% and you wonder why the game crashes

Sep 27, 2019
NLT_Logo.png NLT
Weekly Report

We're one week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

1.png

This new chapter will feature a new booty call girl and Kamasutra page for her, and a few new sexy story scenes and some more exploration of the church.

2.png

I'm adding new Discord roles for special access to polls, behind the scenes content, and other special Patreon only content. Currently, if you have your Discord account connected to Patreon you can access a special behind the scenes video of the making of the Sophia meeting scene.

This is all new for me so I will be slowly adding content here. Suggestions are welcome!

Next week I'll be posting the new pinups as well so keep an eye out!

Thank you all for your support! I look forward to sharing some more behind the scenes content in the future!

Have a great week!

Harpocrates says: The plot thickens. Could Madalyn be the next Booty Call girl? The lingerie looks like something Madalyn might wear, especially with that church behind her, but it's hard to imagine Mother Superior being at the MC's beck and call yet - or ever come to think about it! - and the time isn't ripe for Janet or Sofia to fill such a role so my money is on lovely Diana. But might NLT pull a fast one and the new Booty Call girl be busty and bootylicious Clare? And is the girl wearing the sexy underwear in the top picture really the new contact at all? Only one week to go to discover the truth, which, I am reliably informed really is still out there! All the fun of the fair as usual.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
  1. Janet
  2. Madalyn
  3. Clare
  4. Jessica
  5. Diana
  6. Sofia
  7. Naomi
  8. Pricia
  9. Tasha
I tried to get a top twelve poll going hereabouts last week and several people responded. Jessica Amor seems like a firm favourite but not enough people replied to draw any statistically significant conclusion from the data. Kind of interesting anyway as a bit of fun. And out of the blue I suddenly find myself liking tousle-haired temptress Diana o_O, a very odd thing to happen to a card carrying MILF lover like me but there you go. :unsure: As for the new ToN chapter due next week, well, I haven't got a clue other than the Gothic key allowing exploration of some of the church's mysteries... could this church be the Church of Cambian mentioned in connection with Father Parker/Daemalius in Lust Epidemic?

The story continues...

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy and RedZone30

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi,

yes, I see ... there is a lot of confusion. It could be that the PC has too little memory capacity and saved and mixed up some things incorrectly.

Is your PC a little old? Old graphics card? Hard drive full? Too many programs running at the same time? If that's the case, there may be something like that. Since not only the game is broken, but the save with 50% is also amusing, there is nothing to fix.

Delete the game completely, including the path "User Data" with all sub-paths and saves and reinstall everything. It is important that everything is deleted so that there are no parts of previous versions.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
...Could Madalyn be the next Booty Call girl? The lingerie looks like something Madalyn might wear, especially with that church behind her, ... and the time isn't ripe for Janet or Sofia to fill such a role so my money is on lovely Diana. But NLT pull a fast one and the new Booty Call girl be busty and bootylicious Clare?
Don't forget Albert! We know already he's certainly perverted and weird enough, also likes rum too much. o_O

But seriously. Who could this be?
Naomi, Alia and Pricia dont fit with the skin color and have the most content already. Kaley and Diane did get recently some, so i take them also out of it. Clare does certainly not wear this under her bush clothes.
We got last time the gothic key and the style on the preview says to me the demon lady is it.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Don't forget Albert! We know already he's certainly perverted and weird enough, also likes rum too much. o_O

Naomi, Alia and Pricia dont fit with the skin color and have the most content already. Kaley and Diane did get recently some, so i take them also out of it. Clare does certainly not wear this under her bush clothes.
We got last time the gothic key and the style on the preview says to me the demon lady is it.
Booty call with Diana, I mean this is assuredly.
Some sex scene with Madalyn and/or with Pricia (because ne plant - new boost)
And sneakpeek to Sophia

Sep 27, 2019

Intriguing isn't it? As things stand my bet as far as plot goes is that at some point the MC tells Diana that he's packing love potion, Diana laughs and says that love philtres and such like never work, just as she did before in the Library when the MC was looking for botanical information with Emily. The MC then challenges Diana to put his love-sexy fluid to the test and offers her the bottle of purple mixture he's been carrying. Diana sips the concoction which immediately begins to take effect... a warm sensation floods her senses... she feels a familiar twinge begin to pulse between her legs... and slowly... gently... despite herself... the two become one! :love: Awwwww. Ain't love grand? ;)

(As for Albert... well... I think he's going to end up with Evie before the end of the game. That man is sex on a stick!)

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Booty call with Diana, I mean this is assuredly.
Some sex scene with Madalyn and/or with Pricia (because ne plant - new boost)
And sneakpeek to Sophia
Yah. I agree with you slawa.cap . Booty call is Diana (as well as the Kamasutra page). The # of hearts and prelude scenes indicate her. Story/scene with Madalyn and , yah, with Pricia too (as you say, new plant...)
However, no Sophia scenes - this is too early.
Best guess for Kamasutra page is something like the Mustacheless ride - but in reverse.:sneaky::love:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes