Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
By the look of the update,I agree that it's most likely Madelyn's undies in the pic. From the second set of photos it appears there's going to be another meeting between Clare and Sophia and new content with Pricia. I suspect we'll be selling her philweed and getting a new massage scene.

Reactions: Manifold
Sep 27, 2019
By the look of the update,I agree that it's most likely Madelyn's undies in the pic. From the second set of photos it appears there's going to be another meeting between Clare and Sophia and new content with Pricia. I suspect we'll be selling her philweed and getting a new massage scene.
The bottom picture is branded with the Discord logo and relates to content NLT is posting on his Discord server which is only available to Patreon supporters. (As he himself states explicitly in the text beneath.) The image featuring Clare relates to a video NLT posted on Discord about technicalities relating to how the Sophia meeting animation got made, and has nothing to do with the next update, whereas the image of Pricia beneath it almost certainly does. There will be more private content like this on Discord for paying supporters. ;) In passing I take the liberty of remarking, generally, to anybody who bothers to read these words, that the lowest tier of NLT supporter, casual, only costs $2.00 a month - a meagre 50 cents a week dollarwise - and NLT is one of those rare developers that deserves as much support as possible, from as many people as can afford it. A big chunk of NLT Media's profit gets ploughed back into the studio to pay for the best staff and equipment in order to make better and better, state of the art games for us to enjoy. (y) So if you have got a bit of money going spare consider becoming a bona fide NLT supporter and help push up their number to a fat 9,000. Here endeth ye sermon. Over and out. :)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
I am a patron as well.
Congratulations. (y) Me too even though at present I'm a cash strapped student lumbered with a shitload of debt under house arrest due to a nationwide Covid-19 lockdown. (If a stranger walked up and kicked me in the balls I doubt I could feel more miserable.) Check out the "Patreon Content" on the NLT Discord server. You'll need to link your Patreon and Discord accounts if you haven't already done so to access the aforementioned section. Discord isn't really my thing, or hasn't been in the past, but I will be checking in every now and again to see what private content and possible freebies NLT has put on offer. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy and Oldmantac

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Alright, I don't know why no-one cares for the young ones, but here goes the list.

Alia - Yeah, well she's the MC's GF (you gotta like her)
Emily - Oh sweet Emily. No worries, I'll fill you up anytime.
Tasha - Oh man! She takes the big one so well!! Gotta luv her. :p :p
Kaley - Such a beautiful young woman. We need to bond! We're related afterall (patch depending). :)
Jessica - What can I say. She'd be MY Dr. for real! What's her cell again?
Diana - She's got smarts, style, an accent, and a heck of grip!
Claire - Hmmm, maybe a step-up from Tasha - but different. Imma waitin' & see.
Janet - Well, I wanna be nice to her too - related afterall (patch depending).
Naomi - Hey, be nice to your GF's mom, right? I like being REALLY nice. :p
Pricia - I really like the ... hmmm... relaxation sessions!
Sofia - Huh, too stuck up.
Madalyn - whoa there. Looks good for her age, but ain't there a limit? :)

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Alright, I don't know why no-one cares for the young ones, but here goes the list.
For me, I've personally always favored women my age or a little older. As far as the game is concerned, Emily's personality doesn't bother me, but to me appearance-wise she's the least attractive in the game. Kaley and Alia both annoy me with the Kaley's immaturity and Alia's nievity.

Reactions: Manifold

Zaxarinho

May 24, 2017
I have an issue with the Red Ginseng icon.
I thought that it's not spawned but I accidentally I found it by hitting a random tile in park.
In Emily's lab, where you stock them, also it's icon don't appear. Is there a way to fix it in the next update?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Red and Green Ginseng as well as Maca plant will all reappear once you've emptied them out of your inventory. Ginseng's will appear randomly around the park and Maca will always reappear on Maca island.

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
guys i stuck on quest line crystal says (madalyn might be interested in that pirate diary u found in the cave) but i cant find madalyn in church i upload the save file help if anyone can

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes