Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I mean, you could say that about any point-n-click adventure game from back in the day. I personally like the pacing, think it adds to the atmosphere.
Yep that is correct - and there where a lot of bad games back in the days. Because it is easy to fail in that genre. I liked some of the good ones (most of Lucas arts and some others like Beneath a steel sky), but with RPGM it is so anoying to play because the UI is clunky and so on.
The last game is really good for a RPGM game and I do play it. Especially because you know most of the time what to do - that is such an important part that a lot of the games here miss.

And I dont want to judge this game without playing, but because I try to avoid RPGM games, I will wait until there is more to play. Like with LE, where I only play after 3-4 updates. And I just hope that they will make a Renpy VN in the future ^^

Reactions: SecretSal

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
O.K. I am kinda dense when it comes to moving files. can someone explain ( and overwrite) Thanks in advance. Newbie Here:unsure:

Download and extract the attached file, then move (and overwrite) SavesInLocalData.js to www/js/plugins

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is anyone else having problem with the animations?

It's very clunky for me, never had a problem with any other game.

Reactions: Chunky pandey
Jul 6, 2019
Why do they stick to RPGM? Lust Epidemic is a linear game and it is playable because the area is small and the hints are good. But That could be done in Renpy without all the pointless running around. Maybe in the future I am brave enough to try this ... 99% of all RPGM games are a waste of time (to much annoying running and search for the renders to enjoy them) - Lust Epidemic is one of the 1% - as I said, it is at least playable and is not that painful to play.
With fast move it takes like one second to move from one point to another. It's fine imo.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
Jun 23, 2019
Okay on android(v9) I'm getting this play ui when starting the game but when I pressed the ui it skips the ui and the NLT splash screen play. Also the first scene plays out black screen.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is anyone else having problem with the animations?

It's very clunky for me, never had a problem with any other game.
They are little on the heavy side, be sure the game is running in your GPU.

Reactions: arms99

Exiler

May 7, 2018
Need help, my crystal says I should go back to the park to find more treasure but when I go there there's nothing. So far I only have $20. Where else can I go?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Best will ever.
But seriously, holy shit at the production quality of those cutscenes.
Considering how much I like Lust Epidemic, this could go right to the top.

I mean, you could say that about any point-n-click adventure game from back in the day. I personally like the pacing, think it adds to the atmosphere.
you can't stop the bitching renpy fanboy...
they only like to read watch and click
but they go on a RPGM thread and cry...
We who play RPGM like how it is
a little this a little that gimmick in gameplay
they can see how the rpgm engine work
and if they think enough they will know that RPGM can make renpy gameplay as easy
but the dev don't choose to do that...
because they like their game to play like this...

arms99

May 11, 2018
Need help, my crystal says I should go back to the park to find more treasure but when I go there there's nothing. So far I only have $20. Where else can I go?
The treasures are random, just try going back out of the park and then back in. Sometimes you don't get anything, sometimes you do

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Keep going. I was able to collect $80.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes