Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
How do we pass the weight button behind the library
How to pass behind the library, puzzle.

There's stone you have to smash with your pickaxe. It is hidden by the roof, but if you keep clicking you'll find it. The pressure switch is in the bottom right. You can see it.

What do we give Pricia to get the anal scene? Or is that in another update?

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Question, I have version 32 can I still just download the update or do I have to download the whole thing again?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone know when the new update will be ready for Mac?
You can do it on your own just merging the files in the new win version into the old Mac version
I was playing the new version on my Mac a few minutes after the Win version's release

The procedure is described a few times in this thread

Reactions: ladladlad83

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I laughed for a few minutes with that one. The whole idea of things in game all of the sudden happening out of sequence because jerk-off couldn't wait and had to progress the game farther than needed was spot on. His game is over (via 500lb boulder) because he tried to cheat his way through.

I'm pretty sure NLT is either reading this thread or one similar on other forums and is laughing his ass off right now. I think we need a new tag called "Hackers Die" where a dev intentionally incorporates game breaking code for those who hack/cheat their game. I think I could even fap to that:love:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
It's the third update already when I finish with 1 chestkey in the inventory. Do anybody has some kind of list with the chests (I think I missed 1 chest), or it is how it's supposed to be?

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
Just checking, there's only 4 new scenes right? Diana booty call, Diana kiss behind library, Drunk Janet (Mom), and Naomi & Pricia at the Massage Parlor right?

spammity

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks NLT for another great update, really liked it!

And, only 4hrs after the release of a new update, I added another 30+ users to my ignore list because of "where the f*ck is mac update?" and "the dev's are stupid, because update only files is giving me some sh*tty 'file missing' error, f*ck this game" and "only one sex scene in this update? this game s*cks!"... Keep it going, this thread is golden! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to LOL at the finger-wagging from NTL.

What'd be funny is if the hacked games can't play that dialog...

And for clarification, I haven't hacked my game and don't plan to. I'm a hacker, but this game is simply too enjoyable to "skip to the end" (as Prince Humperdinck would say).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes