Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
I'd like to point out to a moderator or whomever it might concerns that an update of the first page where I suggest the removal of the abandoned , outdated and pointless at this point of the game of the cheat mod and replace it with a more useful save file link where we can find directly the latest saves from the latest updates . That's all . Thanks in advance from a lazy guy .

noahh.jaidan

May 7, 2020
Got a problem. Black screen after visiting Diana at library while she was talking to this bald guy. I did not use any cheats. Pure save, nothing changed. I downloaded whole new version. Black screen...

Ok, fixed somehow :)

DerPolygonianer

Jul 7, 2018
There is a problem with " Update Only " files.
Loading Error:
Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png
Please read other Posts before asking the same Questions over and over again. There is a search function for a Reason. And somebody already gave a reply to what the Solution might be.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, my monthly rendez-vous with ToN is here. Let's see what these last 2 updates have in store for me
:BootyTime:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright where do I find the passcode for Janets phone?
Correction where is the chalkboard that its likely to be written on?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Why the update is not only the www directory? root files were the same as previous version, locales, swiftshader the same!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Un-freaking-BELIEVABLE!
Naomi and Pricia together with the MC was an awesome idea, two from my top 3 women in this game, VERY well drawn out, the attention to detail, the positions, even the shading are incredible, a long scene that clearly has a lot of effort and love weaved into it, its all like a gorgeous silk comforter!
That scene alone must have taken most of the 2 weeks since the last update and it is one of my favorites in any game I have played to date!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v36061] [NLT Media] (2.07 GB rar win source)
412 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
How did people feed the peanuts to the peacock, mine just runs away?
How do you get to the other side after going after the peacock(I've seen it in the walkthrough)?
I tried to follow the walkthrough but it doesn't make sense as it says I have to go to Kaley's room, but she's not there but at the beach. I've been puzzling with this for 30 min now.
Edit: Nvm, forgot to place the Tikpak artifact in the stone

Reactions: sirwarpig
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes