HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Is there a Kama Sutra page for Diana or will that be in an update?
There's one in the chest when you enter the room in the church with the Gothic Key. You'll need to collect the 4 broken keys to make one chest key to open it (assuming by the start of this update you've already used all your chest keys)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Is it a RenPy version of the game out there? Because it looks good, but i will not play a RPGM one.
this is not like those other ugly rpgm games. This project is one of a kind. You'll be pleasantly surprised and love what he's done with it. Give it a try, you'll see. There's animations, very rich quality graphics, captivating story, wonderful gameplay, all in it.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I can't figure out how to feel about this update. The booty call was ludicrous. Not only is it unlikely that someone would even try that, but I can't picture it being anything close to enjoyable, and I've tried some weird stuff. The first scene was just a tease, no actual contact. The second was kind of gross, actually. Fingering someone who's borderline unconscious? Ew.
However, the last scene was outstanding. Great camera angles, great action, great finish. So it was a really short, somewhat frustrating update, with probably my favorite scene to date.
One last note, because I always throw it in: WE NEED MULTIVITAMINS!!!
I'm not a foot fetish guy either, but there are plenty of those out there. With each character there has to some progression. So this was the beginning of Diane's progression. You don't just get to bang them the first time they come to your house. You have to build to sex in layers.

I did find it a bit awkward that Janet was coming on to MC so aggressively, but in the end she put his hand in her crotch and it's not like he let it linger there.

Jul 6, 2019
There's one in the chest when you enter the room in the church with the Gothic Key. You'll need to collect the 4 broken keys to make one chest key to open it (assuming by the start of this update you've already used all your chest keys)
Oh okay. I used that key elsewhere. Somewhere along the line I must have missed one key as the soul crystal says I'm missing one Kama sutra. Dang. It's going to be hard to figure that out at this point. Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And another endless supply of same-y questions/fake bugs/stuck on nothing/cheat-fucked-me-ups for the coming 2 weeks. Yay

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes