Jessie_Q

May 26, 2020
Welp, that was a... pretty content-thin update... I think I might need to skip 3 or 4 versions so it accumulates a bit into something that feels playable.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
If anyone doesn't mind giving me a spoiler who was the content updated for? Trying to determine if I play this update or wait for the next.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Why do you even complain ? after getting the game for free and he updates the game every month. :censored:
How so? Unlike most of the games here, it actually is telling a story and he's following continuity. Most updates have at least one actual sex scene so I don't see the problem. This is one of the few games on here where I actually read the dialogue and don't just skip ahead to the sex.
Not that kind of complaining. I'm actually glad that we get updates every 15 days. But we are talking about NLT. They are the best of the best. You can see in the previous updates we got more scenes. Not saying that the game is bad or anything but compared to the last 5-6 updates, these 2 are lacking of content.And the content in it is not that much enjoyable. I'm sure that the next updates are gonna be amazing.

iddqd_

Apr 17, 2020
location of 4th broken key plx-
and lesson for today: dont hack your games...you heard it rom the horses mouth..NLT that is ^^

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Not that kind of complaining. I'm actually glad that we get updates every 15 days. But we are talking about NLT. They are the best of the best. You can see in the previous updates we got more scenes. Not saying that the game is bad or anything but compared to the last 5-6 updates, these 2 are lacking of content.And the content in it is not that much enjoyable. I'm sure that the next updates are gonna be amazing.
Did you actually look at the changelog? The last 5-6 updates you say? The last 2 updates (v36 and v34) both had 3 sexy scenes and 1 booty call.

The 5 before that...
- V32 (2 sexy scenes, 1 booty call)
- V30 (3 sexy scenes, 1 booty call)
- V27 (4 sexy scenes, 1 booty call)
- V25 (3 sexy scenes, 1 booty call)
- V23 (3 sexy scenes, 1 booty call)

That is an average of 3 sexy scenes and 1 booty call. Which is what we got the last 2 updates. So the "lacking" content argument is ridiculous. Just because you personally didn't enjoy the content in the last 2 updates doesn't mean it was lacking content.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I have to disagree here. The scene with Pricia and Naomi was a long sex scene, maybe the longest thus far. It may be a bit of expectation bias, I kind of feel like you do. Claire is the girl in the game and I can't wait for things to start progressing with her. Everything that happens before that moment seems like a speed bump I have to get over.

It doesn't seem like much of an update when you consider you're just having a threesome with two women you've already banged, but take a step back and look at the update as a whole.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Is it a RenPy version of the game out there? Because it looks good, but i will not play a RPGM one.
Feel free to miss out on this IMHO really good piece of Entertainment. Its a free world.

But honestly, i dont understand people who dislike RPGM games this much. I like actually to have some story with running around, collecting stuff, combining it, mastering riddles, finding clues and doing some work for my fix of nice images.

With RenPy most of the gaming part would disappear or get weaker. Anyway, for everyone his own. :)
ballon.png error is likely because you unzipped only the update, it cannot work! you have to mix the update and the previous version...
What?! Um... People really try that? :FacePalm:
compressed pls !!
Sounds like you don't like your eyesight very much?! You could try poking it with a knife or put acid in. Its faster i think.

Welp, that was a... pretty content-thin update... I think I might need to skip 3 or 4 versions so it accumulates a bit into something that feels playable.
I am in the middel and try to stretch playtime always some by doing between the new stuff some collecting and such. But i heard your line a few times the last two updates. Will see. :unsure:

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am behind the library where I saw a movable rock appear, but I cant see where to push it, OR what "Pillar" I am supposed to break, so where to both objectives?

Reactions: Kirik90
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes