ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
opened the chests in the church and mansion but still have 1 extra key. Is it for the later updates or am I missing any?

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone getting a playback issue for Jessica's new kamasutra page (Drink It Up)?

EDIT:
It seems to happen to other booty call scenes as well (though I only tested Jessica and Emily so far). The scenes briefly show for about a second and then followed by a black screen (the arrow icon in the lower center of the screen still shows up though) and as the whole sequence is completed the game basically stays in a black screen with the sounds still playing but I can still move my character if I know where to click. As soon as the character exits the house, the black screen goes away but basically in this game instance all the booty call scenes will have the playback problem. I downloaded the update-only file.

Update: It seems like I saved at a "bad" point in the game since loading up the save file and directly trying to booty call Jessica ends up with the problem mentioned. But, if I redo the love potion scene with Jessica and booty call her (or any other girl) afterwards, the scenes play without any problems.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
The trappist monks would have slapped your fingers for your latin endeavours..
Silentium aurum est.
;)
jk
edit-
ok, seems your version is actually viable, but damn, i still prefer my alea iacta est-like version ^^
k, out:cool:
Apologies. But then I dropped classical languages for mathematics and modern sciences after GCSE. Should I bump into a Roman I will endeavour to
Silentium aurum est.
;)
jk
edit-
ok, seems your version is actually viable, but damn, i still prefer my alea iacta est-like version ^^
do better.
Silentium aurum est.
;)
jk
edit-
I prefer yours too. Scans better and would help spur metre in poetry. As it happens it wasn't Trappist monks that took me to task and rapped my knuckles frequently in Latin class but a bunch of fuckwit Jesuits, literally and metaphorically, until I moved from that Catholic hell to a more humanistic secular school, dropped classical languages forever, and fully embraced mathematics and modern science as my path of escape out from under that darkness. :) Ave atque vale. ;)

(Don't know why my earlier comment was truncated. Pity though because it featured a surefire formula to turn lead into gold using cheap and readily available common-to-garden household ingredients. Ah, well. There you go. Such is life.)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: iddqd_
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes