Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
NLT, gotta love him, often discusses what they're working on for future updates ie.new area of the map. He also previously mentioned that they storyboard each new episode prior to building. So while I'm sure they have a very detailed plan for where he wants the game to go, I'm pretty sure much of this game is being developed as they go rather than just leaking out little by little.

I don't know of any other game that updates as regularly with as much content as this one. While people complain about only getting 2-3% twice a month....it always updates twice a month. That 2-3% of a game this big yet intricate is also more than most devs put out whenever they casually get around to dropping an update.
Adventures of Willy D use to update every 2 weeks for a good 2 years at least. That game probably got more sex scenes than any game on this thread. Either way you can tell who the Devs who about the business instead of ones who lag around.

Reactions: Nocro32510

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Best update in a long, long while:
- three scenes hotter than usual:
- a minigame quite hard to break (at last);
- some interesting developments story-wise;
- a surprise visit from a few old friends ;) .

Hat's off to NTR: they really exceeded all expectations this time.

EDIT: oh, I forgot: a 'juicy' booty call from our resident doctor :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cormac

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Finish the update, I like it, now its just time to see in some walkthrough if I did it right c:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone explain me how do we use the update only ?
It's simple if you have basic knowledge of extracting compressed files.
1. Make sure that you have the previous update. Example : you need the version of 36 for this to work. If you have the v 34, it will not work.
2. Download the zip file.
3. Extract the zip file in the location where you have the game (in the actual folder of the game), and make sure that your unzip program will not create a new folder with the unzipped content in the game directory.

Mar 1, 2020
It's simple if you have basic knowledge of extracting compressed files.
1. Make sure that you have the previous update. Example : you need the version of 36 for this to work. If you have the v 34, it will not work.
2. Download the zip file.
3. Extract the zip file in the location where you have the game (in the actual folder of the game), and make sure that your unzip program will not create a new folder with the unzipped content in the game directory.
Where should I put the update only file (which is for Windows) on Mac game file ?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes