S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Finally, Clare action incoming. Damn, i almost forgot when was the last time we had encountered her. So if MC tells Clare that Sofia made him spy on her she will owe him big time. I'm happy with any content unless it is Naomi/Pricia or any other lassie.

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
Finally, Clare action incoming. Damn, i almost forgot when was the last time we had encountered her. So if MC tells Clare that Sofia made him spy on her she will owe him big time. I'm happy with any content unless it is Naomi/Pricia or any other lassie.
Clare already owe him, when he gave her a treasure found in the cave

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
You guys will have to endure some Pricia content sooner or later considering we only had 3 massages and 1 booty call for her while Jessica is already at 5 treatments and 2 booty calls despite being introduced after Pricia. Not complaining since I love Jessica but I'm pretty sure Patreon polls are making NLT play favorites in regards to her.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Just play with the walkthrough ... I know have to talk to Emily in the library ... but never come to the library☹☹
Look at your screenshot, Emily is on the left.
Maybe it was Jessica, I don't know. I wrote what was in the hint, in the game. If so, write me and I'll fix it.

Reactions: Soe Gyi1985
Sep 27, 2019
Hi, S.T.A.R.S. Yep. I remember Clare being one of your top three, in second place bellow Janet as I remember. I find it a little odd why beautiful treasure hunter Clare has been kept out of the limelight for so long because she obviously had a tempestuous relationship with the MC's father and has a lot to tell about him. Naomi has dropped out of my top three, despite having the body type that rings my bell, because her character has become so controlling she interferes with the natural evolution of relationships between other actors in ToN, especially Janet and the MC. Tasha seems to be breaking away from Naomi, having started an independent relationship with the MC separate from Naomi, which is good and all we want now is for the MC to man up an assert himself because it's a bit disappointing to see Naomi walk over him time after time as if the guy has no backbone or mettle. I'm looking forward to the Clare and Diana dynamic as Clare grows closer to the MC and becomes a rival to Diana as far as Henry's affections and loyalties are concerned. Wouldn't it be weird if Diana turned out to be an evil genius and absolute villainess who has been playing Henry, and everybody else, all the while, and is really nothing like the brave and honest girl she seems to be but only interested in freeing herself from debt to the Eclipse Guild and grabbing the treasure of Nadia for herself? That would be a twist. Pricia I still find amusing and attractive but her character hasn't really developed and she seems to have remained more of a foil and ornament for the plot than anything else.

Anyway my top three sirens are now: Janet, Madalyn and Diana.

I'm still loving the story, animations and art.

How about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: donita

srandeczka

Apr 19, 2020
including designing the successor game to Treasure of Nadia, which he has announced he will be starting next month, as well as continuing Treasure of Nadia to completion.
That means ToN is close to completion so he can start designing new game without the risk of not delivering playable content of ToN in regular bi-weekly intervals.

Sep 27, 2019
Naomi pollute any mood, dude. #ABigMEHHHHH for me,,, wkwkwkwkwk,,How comes MC already banging her several times (more than 5 times! on her tits, hands, thighs, pussy, mouth, throat and anal) while letting Maddy and Sofia in their tip of mystery? we were truly fucked up by Naomi, Man. NLT will do better in only he will explore several claire and diana past moments with Idaho by scene.
Yep. Naomi has been overused and has also become far too powerful and influential getting in the way of the other character's development. Although I think she is beautiful she's interfering too much in the story and ought to be taken out of the scene for a while to allow the characters she's been overshadowing for so long to evolve and shine.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
You guys will have to endure some Pricia content sooner or later considering we only had 3 massages and 1 booty call for her while Jessica is already at 5 treatments and 2 booty calls despite being introduced after Pricia. Not complaining since I love Jessica but I'm pretty sure Patreon polls are making NLT play favorites in regards to her.
I don't mind Pricia. I find her rather sweet and funny, e.g., after a Serum fuelled threesome with the MC and Naomi, when her brain should have been laced with oxytosin and her body pleasantly tired and post-coital, she was still material girl enough to get cross when Naomi left her parlour without purchasing some of her massage oil. Pricia's character hasn't really developed and remains a bit player rather than a main character. My prediction is that beautiful, brave and brainy Clare is going to become a very big mover and shaker in future chapters of the epic. Keep a look out for her in future episodes because I think she is going to be very, very important to the overall ToN story.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
That means ToN is close to completion so he can start designing new game without the risk of not delivering playable content of ToN in regular bi-weekly intervals.
Actually, no. Treasure of Nadia won't be completed until the third quarter of next year. NLT will continue releasing fortnightly updates to ToN until it finishes and also developing the new game, in parallel, for release once ToN has concluded. In other words his workload will begin to double from July onward, with two games on the go at the same time. Effort on that scale would snap me like a twig but not NLT it seems. I wish him the very best of luck and hope he doesn't end up killing himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, if you consider 38% complete as "close to completion" then sure. I know the actual development work is probably a fair bit beyond 38% at this point, but at 2~3% per release, there's still 1~1.5 years of ToN left. It's unlikely that development is that far ahead of the actual releases. Besides, "starting" could mean simply brainstorming on an overall story.

Sep 27, 2019
Well, if you consider 38% complete as "close to completion" then sure. I know the actual development work is probably a fair bit beyond 38% at this point, but at 2~3% per release, there's still 1~1.5 years of ToN left. It's unlikely that development is that far ahead of the actual releases. Besides, "starting" could mean simply brainstorming on an overall story.
That's right. There will be a lot of thought, planning, preparation, scripting, story-boarding and goodness knows what else from July onward, until the new game enters the development stage and several episodes prepared ready for release when Treasure of Nadia ends. Just like Treasure of Nadia, next year, eventually, you'll get teases like the name of the new game and introduction to its characters, story, be able to watch trailers and will be told how the new game relates to Treasure of Nadia and Lust Epidemic and which characters, if any, will be carried over from ToN to the new game. An incredible amount of work considering that NLT Media is still a relatively small studio compared to bigger players.

Sep 27, 2019
I was expecting MC to claim his reward for that before saving her ass for another round.
I doubt it'll be that easy, S.T.A.R.S. Clare had an intense and fractious relationship with the MC's father and since the MC apparently looks like a younger version of his father, it's going to take Clare a while before she realises that Henry is a decent and trustworthy guy (with a twist) who wants more from life than getting laid and being famous like his old man. Henry has to win Clare's good opinion so that his resemblance to Idaho no longer discourages her from warming to him. I can't see that happening while he's under a spell and being mercilessly pussy whipped by sex-demigoddess Naomi.

Can't somebody reading these words tell our hero that you really can have too much of a good thing. ;)

Last edited:

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm missing 1 kamasutra page. Currently I have:

Alia: 3 pages
Diana: 1 page
Emily: 2 pages
Jessica: 2 pages
Naomi: 3 pages
Pricia: 1 page
Tasha: 2 pages
Kaley: 1 page

I've been going around the map trying to find what I missed, but couldn't figure it out.

Reactions: sensini

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, S.T.A.R.S. Yep. I remember Clare being one of your top three, in second place bellow Janet as I remember. I find it a little odd why beautiful treasure hunter Clare has been kept out of the limelight for so long because she obviously had a tempestuous relationship with the MC's father and has a lot to tell about him.
Hi,
No, Janet confidently holds 1st place on my list. Following by Madalyn, Clare, and Jessica. After the recent events, i'd even moved Jessica to 2nd if it weren't for my passion for curvy mature women.
I find it a little odd why beautiful treasure hunter Clare has been kept out of the limelight for so long because she obviously had a tempestuous relationship with the MC's father and has a lot to tell about him.
This wonders me the most for now. Things got started with her pretty quick only to move her undeservedly forward until NLT decides otherwise and left us with a wish that he makes up for that gap.

Naomi has dropped out of my top three, despit having the body type that rings my bell, because her character has become so controlling she interferes with the natural evolution of relationships between other actors in ToN, especially Janet and the MC. Tasha seems to be breaking away from Naomi, having started an independent relationship with the MC separate from Naomi, which is good and all we want now is for the MC to man up an assert himself because it's a bit disappointing to see Naomi walk over him time after time as if the guy has no backbone or mettle. I'm looking forward to the Clare and Diana dynamic as Clare grows closer to the MC and become a rival to Diana as far as Henry's affections and loyalties are concerned. Wouldn't it be weird if Diana turned out to be an absolute villainess who has been playing Henry, and everybody else, all the while and is really nothing like the brave and honest girl she seems to be but only interested in freeing herself from debt to the Eclipse Guild and grabbing the treasure of Nadia for herself? That would be a twist. Pricia I still find amusing and attractive but her character hasn't really developed and seems to have remained more of a foil and ornament for the plot than anything else.

Anyway my top three sirens are now: Janet, Madalyn and Diana.

I'm still loving the story, animations and art.

How about you?
As I've said before Naomi isn't as influential as you describe. She already pulled a trigger and now Janet wants more rather than just fingering. She tried to drink down that dissatisfaction as was shown. The only thing left for Janet is to accept her feeling and let her lust-devil inside out. I see that MC growing more confident as the story goes. Thanks to Tasha for that. She may teach him a trick or two in the future as well since she was a gang member back then. This also explains tattoos all over her top. You have to have balls to break into one of the most powerful woman's mansion, let alone making deal with her after that. Speaking of Sofia, despite horrendous reputation she got into the groove pretty quick. She is a woman after all. I think its highly unlikely that any girl turns to be a villain, however, one them or two might temporarily become a villain but at the end reget her decisions and return back to the good side. Otherwise, we won't have a chance to play with her once the game is finished, unless MC enslaves her something i don't wish to happen. As for the Pricia, her body is gorgeous without a doubt, but her face shape leaves much to be desired, imho. She and Alia are my least favorites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
By the end of the game, development will be faster, as it was with LE, and the percentage for updates will be higher. In addition, the developer himself said that he plans to complete the game at the end of this year, or at the beginning of next year.

Reactions: srandeczka

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone help me? I'm missing 1 kamasutra page. Currently I have:

Alia: 3 pages
Diana: 1 page
Emily: 2 pages
Jessica: 2 pages
Naomi: 3 pages
Pricia: 1 page
Tasha: 2 pages
Kaley: 1 page

I've been going around the map trying to find what I missed, but couldn't figure it out.
01) Alia 01 Foolin' around: Estero Key
02) Naomi 01 Blowjob: Church
03) Emily 01 Butt n' muff munch: Estero Park Cave Altar Area
04) Naomi 02 Titfuck: Full Mast Bar Attic
05) Tasha 01 Strip Tease: Estero Key first ginseng Area
06) Alia 02 Cock play: Albert's room
07) Pricia 01 Face Sitting: Estero Park Area East of Scorpions
08) Emily 02 Face fuck: Church East Room with altar
09) Tasha 02 Mustacheless ride: Estero Park Area with Rock Bomb recipe
10) Naomi 03 Doggy Style: New Area south of Albert's room
11) Jessica 01 Heart Checkup: Bar Backyard
12) Tasha 03 Blow job: Estero Park Maca Valley hidden behind a palm tree
13) Kaley 01 Mutual Masturbation: Estero Park Lost Peacock Area (But I am not sure about this one)
14) Alia 03 Cowgirl: Estero Key Cave Area with stairs to Maca Valley
15) Diana 01 Facetime & footjob: Church passageway to crypt
16) Jessica 02 Drink it up: Sofia's Mansion right of the house

Reactions: stormcalled
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes